You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 04:54:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for female(s)  (Read 632 times)

Offline Muff DiverTopic starter

Looking for female(s)
« on: July 03, 2007, 06:46:54 PM »
Hi everyone! I'd like a decent length/longterm roleplay with any number of women. One of these scenarios would be preferable:

-Master/Pet situation with me being the pet.
-Female domination with me being the sub.

-Weird leb experiment test subject (tentacle monster, anthros, whatever as long as I'm being forced to test them all by the female scientists)

I'd also like whichever of the first two scenarios that are chosen to greatly revolve around heavy bondage. I just love it so.  ;)

Hope to play with you soon if anyone accepts. Kiss, kiss!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:53:06 PM by Muff Diver »

Offline Modern Fairy Tale

Re: Looking for female(s)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 11:17:40 PM »
You seem very interesting.  I definitely have a weakness for Hentai and Japanese sexy animae.  I can play any of that... I can be male or female.  I like the idea of a mad scientist... maybe with a crush on his much younger lab partner.  Maybe one of the experiments is a female dom of some sort... who uses pheremones or a huge male evolutionary throwback with tempermental tentacles sprouting from his back or something.  Hope any of this seems interesting.  Hope to hear back from you.  Peace.