You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:41:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bioshock - [LF female] Big Sister wanted for Big Daddy  (Read 423 times)

Offline FulgrimTopic starter

Bioshock - [LF female] Big Sister wanted for Big Daddy
« on: April 09, 2011, 06:29:01 AM »
Welcome to my new thread.

The story that I have in mind is a dark, violent romance. It revolves around the a Big Daddy  and a Big Sister that once had been the big daddy's protegee.
Together they roam Rapture in search for a unique plasmid that is said to enable people to shape things with the power of their mind.
The father-daughter like relationship starts to change when some day the Big Daddy forces himself onto the Big Sister.

After all I picture this a a mutual story, some kind of romance even. But not the fluffy-puffy kind.
When it comes to lust Big Daddy just yanks off his pants and takes Big Sister wherever they are.
While I picture Big Daddy as an instinct driven mena machine, I picture Big Sister as a strong young woman (18+) that not just submits but likes some roughhousing and loves to be over powered 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:43:16 PM by Fulgrim »

Offline Lesonac

Re: Bioshock - [LF female] Big Sister wanted for Big Daddy
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 07:35:19 PM »
This seems interesting :> I'll bite if the idea's still open owo