You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:04:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Captain's idea ( Females preferred )  (Read 473 times)

Offline CaptjoeTopic starter

The Captain's idea ( Females preferred )
« on: April 04, 2011, 10:17:13 PM »
Hello to all those reading! I had an idea recently that I've been craving to do, but it's a bit... weird. It just seemed like something interesting and I've been dying to do it for a while. Basically it's a Pokemon RP, with a bit of a twist. A trainer and his Gardevoir are camping one night, tired from the day's events. The trainer has trained this Gardevoir since she was a Ralts ( Yes I know, I'm a nerd. ) and he's won every gym battle with this pokemon, and they have a very close bond. When the trainer finally goes to sleep, his pokemon ( being a psychic type ) uses her powers to project herself into his dream, changing herself into a human form to show him what she thinks of him.

Yes, I know that it sounds really weird, but I think it could be very interesting. Drop me a PM or post in this thread if you're interested.

Captjoe.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 12:40:18 AM by Captjoe »

Offline GlimerHope

Re: The Captain's idea ( Females preferred )
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 10:46:09 PM »
This sounds interesting, hope I'm not too late though...

Offline CaptjoeTopic starter

Re: The Captain's idea ( Females preferred )
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 11:50:18 PM »
Not at all. I'd still be willing to do it if you're interested.