You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 09:34:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Syanyte's Dream's.{8/5/12-Seeking anyone that wants to play}  (Read 835 times)

Offline SyanyteTopic starter

Syanyte's Dream's.{8/5/12-Seeking anyone that wants to play}
« on: April 04, 2011, 12:17:44 AM »
Even if I appear offline does not mean I am most times I am under invisible just depends really so please if your interested in anything in this thread don't hesitate to send me a pm.

I am currently, In a Bottom/Submissive mood so this will be all my bottom/submissive thread unless it is a T-Girl/F then I will be the top but not dominant. My RP's also tend to be in the extreme.

I am also open to any Role-play's one might wish to play with me it does not have to be a idea from this thread. Don't hesitate to Pm me.

It does not matter your real gender I am open to playing with anyone.

This thread will contain T-Girls and also one of my T-Boys which is Liu Lee.

T-Girl means it is a male-to-female (MTF) transsexual or transgender person.
T-Boy means it is a female-to-male (FTM) transgender or transsexual person.

Table of Contents
1. What is here.
2. Pairings.
3. Idea's
4. Picture Idea's
5.Character's: Don't have any yet.

Character's I play. I tend to play slim to slender characters, I do not mind what anyone else plays but I am more into those type of character's or even anime characters.

Character's I will not play with. I can't stand the overly muscular characters that look like they could break someone in half and I will not play with them or as one.

I use Real life pictures to describe things., I also use animation pictures as well.

Also a person that doesn't mind playing different parts to help the story along.

Post length. I usually try to do between 3-and many more paragraphs it all depends on my muse, I would like to have someone that can give me at least three, but no less then two. I can be long winded so I hope to get like minded people.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:28:00 PM by Syanyte »

Re: Syanyte's Dream's.~Pairings~
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 12:21:20 AM »

All of my parings here will be with the use of a T-Girl a T-Girl is a male-to-female (MTF) transsexual or transgender person. All will have the upper parts like a woman but down below they are all male. Look at my Avatar she is a T-Girl so these are what I am looking for I am also open to other pairings as well. Or other Idea's just shoot me a PM. These Parings can be changed if the other person wants to play a female or a transgender of some kind. I just did general encase someone would like to play the guy guy...

The Streets
***Craving anything from here.***
Orphan/ Adopter or Orphan/street walker.
Prostitute/Sugar daddy.
Junkie/drug dealer

Girl friend - Though it would actually be  T-Girl /Bf abusive loverReally Craving this one.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:32:32 PM by Syanyte »

Re: Syanyte's Dream's. ~Idea's~
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 12:38:18 AM »
New-Really craving this Lately I have had a really been craving to play a T-Girl it would kinda be my first time playing one but it seems like fun. Looking for anyone with any open mind and would allow me to play a T-Girl all the inspirational pictures are of T-Girls. I am looking for a story with all aspects in it be it action, drama, Suspense, Love, Pain, all things really that make a good story.

New Liu is my T-Boy pictures of Liu cane be found here >>>>Liu is a girl that dresses and acts like a guy, she plays basketball and football and well no one knows Liu is really female. Liu could have a boyfriend or girlfriend and I am thinking she has already started the hormone replacement's. Her childhood was anything but pleasant and she bares the scars to prove it. She lives in a group home..or she could be a prostitute with a pimp or sugar daddy that knows about her gender and many request for her as Luna or Liu. I am thinking this could be interesting either way and I am open to suggestions.

If you wish to RP with me send me a PM please do not post here thanks.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:20:45 PM by Syanyte »