Dang o.o that money trick is creepy...
Creepy? Or someone who had to fold a twenty dollar bill a bunch of times to get it to fit with their conspiracy?
If you start looking for something hard enough, chances are, you'll find it. Go ahead -- look for the number 5 in the room around you. I'll go first.
- 5 letters in "creme" on my cookie box
- 5 cookies in the picture on the box
- 5 letters in ULINE, the company stamped on the side of my cube of post-it notes
- 5 postcards taped to my wall
- 5 fingers on each hand?!
- Whoa -- what's this?! FIVE TOES ON EACH FOOT?
Edit: My point is, there is a lot of abstract imagery in the world that kind of resembles something else. The human brain automatically takes the abstract and tries to form it into something recognizable -- this is why we do silly things like look for shapes in clouds in the sky or why people claim to see things in their coffee or tea. The fact that Glenn Beck could spell OSAMA by folding letters around is not a special ability. What other words can we form?
NTEFRA (not a word, but you get my drift)