You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:50:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Svet's Current Cravings [F seeking M]  (Read 330 times)

Offline SvetlanaTopic starter

Svet's Current Cravings [F seeking M]
« on: April 01, 2011, 06:32:32 PM »
These are some ideas that I have had for a while, I would love to get started on any of them, PM me if you guys are interested.

- Pirates -
 My character is taken from her home and held for ransom by pirates. I am looking for someone to play a dirty sailor (Capt. Jack Sparrow-esque) who is in charge of 'caring' for the ship's new hostage. Eventually I would like for your character will be able to teach the ways of pirate life and we can over throw the captain, commandeer the ship and take over the crew.

- The Bodyguard -
 I am the daughter of an influential politician, and I am going to Morocco (Or where ever) to get away from the campaign. My father insists that I bring a bodyguard for protection. Typical forbidden work/pleasure combo in a tropical location. 

- Vampires -
 Okay... I am a sucker for vampire Romance... Not this Twilight stuff, I need my Vamps to be a bit rougher around the edges, but I am quite the fan of Eric Northman from True Blood... I would love to work something out where I could have my blood drained every now and again..

- Hostage -
 I have been back-packing through Europe for two months when I decide to take refuge at a small hostel in the eastern European countryside. Your character takes me hostage and forces me to stay longer than I had planned.

I am also interested in hearing your ideas, so if you want to try and work something out shoot me a PM and we can figure out something that works for both of us..