You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:23:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dragon warrior - seeking collobarative and creative female  (Read 313 times)

Offline BatsoseTopic starter

Dragon warrior - seeking collobarative and creative female
« on: March 14, 2011, 11:08:30 AM »
TakenHere is what I am thinking.  A young sorcerer learns how to transform himself into a dragon and back again.  By day he is an imperial guard and at night he can transform.  He uses his power to attack a crime lord who runs a series of opium dens and brothels in several townships, as well robbing and looting local travelers and then asking for protection money.  As a Guard he learns of this activity and then as a dragon finds ways to disrupt the operation.  His power is limited and as a Guard he begins to do undercover work to lean more details about the operation.  I am thinking that during his undercover work he begins to fall in love with the crime lords prize possession whore and schemes to free her. I am open to working together about how they meet and her reaction to him, as well as any other developing plot lines.

Please Pm with your ideas,

« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 03:06:19 PM by Batsose »