You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:40:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Union (BESM rp, interest check)  (Read 583 times)

Offline Acid LipsTopic starter

Union (BESM rp, interest check)
« on: March 12, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »
A normal day in a normal school in Japan, who would even believe that would be the start of a event so great that the entire world was affected. A single book that nobody believed that had magic powers, a book on secret arts and secret dark magic. One girl was responsible for it all, a girl that would make a change so great, that even the great armies could not even begin to scratch it. The imagination of a person goes to great lengths, a person creates stuff to make other feel better through Anime and Videogames. What happens when a simple page in a book serves as a key to bring the imagination of all people in earth to reality, what happens  when the simple words from a book serves as catalyst to the end of the world.

OOC:
This will be a BESM rp, where as I explained the words in your imagination will come to life. The words from my character will change the universe, I am looking to do a mixup of all words in anime and videogames into this rp. There will be new planets that I will post once I have interested people.  I want to first see who is interested so I can work the details of the rp and give you the basics of your character sheet.

Offline MasterMischief

Re: Union (BESM rp, interest check)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 10:59:16 PM »
Which edition of BESM were you planning on using?  I wish I could commit to this.  I have only had the chance to play one, very short-lived BESM campaign.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 11:01:22 PM »
3rd

Offline MasterMischief

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 11:02:43 PM »
Gah!  Want!

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 11:04:00 PM »
lol we need to wait for more peeps then

Offline MasterMischief

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 11:08:33 PM »
I am afraid I can not participate.  I am too eratic a poster.

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 11:12:16 PM »
awww ok

Offline MasterMischief

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 11:13:13 PM »
Good luck though.  I want to watch.