Resident Evil / Zombie Survival Horror

Started by Malkavian, April 09, 2020, 08:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malkavian

TheSithChicken

The Alien game with its built in resource mechanics, easy system, and brutal combat is so good for a number of different things. It would be good for a 40k Imperial Guard (or Adeptus Arbites) game, zombie games, and even for running Subnautica as an rpg.

JamieHasGame

Interested in free form or Dead Reign. As that is the only zombie survival system you mentioned I am familiar with. So is this still recruiting?

Malkavian

Quote from: JamieHasGame on May 10, 2020, 10:29:35 PMInterested in free form or Dead Reign. As that is the only zombie survival system you mentioned I am familiar with. So is this still recruiting?

It is not unfortunately. I've taken a step back from group games for a while; the others might want to pick it back up however.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Malkavian on May 11, 2020, 11:15:19 AM
It is not unfortunately. I've taken a step back from group games for a while; the others might want to pick it back up however.
Aww...and I was just going to tell you that the GM in the now-recruiting Witchcraft game allows AFMBE materials (since they're using the same system) >:)!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!