Enemies to Lovers (MxM)

Started by Cassivellaunus, February 11, 2022, 09:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassivellaunus

So this idea is specific enough that I wanted to give it it's own thread for interest. Feel free to comment below or message me. I'm open to forums or Discord posting. Not interested in roleplay through PM's

I want to play a dark twisted story. Something where the hero gets captured and develops feelings for his arch nemesis over time. Likely a more Stockholm's syndrome style development more than a genuine love development.

There's a couple ways I could see this being done so I will spoiler each of the ways I like. I am open to doing more than one of these at a time so if one is taken don't be afraid to message me anyways.

Supers and their new pet
Super humans have taken over the world. With more than 70% of people possessing some sort of super human ability it's hard for them to not have. The world started out having developed a checks and balances for super humans but soon the superhumans became so prevalent that they just banded together and took the world by storm. A rogue group of normies (as the supers call them) Are trying to bring the tyranny of the supes (as the normies call them) to an end. What happens when the leader of the rogue group is captured and brought before the leader of the supes? What kind of torment (both sexual and psychological) Will our hero face when brought before the tyrannical super? Would prefer to play the rogue leader but am willing to play the super if presented with the right player

Fairytales
In a world where fairytales are real what happens when the big bad wolf get's his paws on red riding hood? What happens when the evil stepmother (or rather step father in this case) stops the fairy godmother from rescuing cinderfella? Let's explore fairytales together or even write our own.

Boys will be Boys
Boyhood rivals end up at the same college in the same classes. They have been competing since they were children and now is no different. What happens when the softer, gentler boy falls for his classmate and begins pining for him? What happens when the bigger stronger male decides to use this soft boys affections for his own gain? Let's discover together. I would prefer to play the softer boy but I am open for collaborations of any kind.

feminization
This one is really barebones, just a concept of a boy getting feminized by a larger stronger male. He would resent the larger stronger male at first but over time he would develop feelings for the man.

Cassivellaunus