{Original} Once Upon An Apocolypse {Recruiting Male Characters}

Started by Dragongoddess, October 15, 2017, 02:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragongoddess

We are still accepting applications.  For those waiting until we got started, we have gotten the first few posts up.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=277494.0

WhatLiesAbove

Played By: What Lies Above
Character Name: Josephine "Joey" Williams
Sexual Orientation: bi-curious
Appearance: long red hair, blue eyes. Stands on the shorter side, around 5'5".
Face Claim: Jennifer Lawrence
Personality: cautiously friendly
History: School was just something to get through with Joey. She wasn't great at it, being a bit more into the sports. Softball, volleyball, soccer, archery. Things where she could hang out outside. She was good enough at it to be able to get a scholarship to college for it. And that was when she really started to shine.

College is supposed to be considered the best times of a young woman's life. And for the most part, it was for Joey. Her group of friends grew, she started out on her own. Grades...while not superb, were passing. She was well in her way to graduating with that scholarship in volleyball that had started it all, and that's when the apocalypse happened.

Joey had spent her time at home with her family. Coming from a rather rural area, they weren't hit nearly as hard as other people. Still, with everything going down worldwide, it was inevitable that Joeys family would fall victim. It started with her father, injured while hunting. Something like a simple scratch seems like nothing, until it becomes infected. That infection would eventually take his life, which lowered Joeys ability to fight off the Maddening. Engulfed with rage over the death of her father, Joey took her mothers life.

An only child, Joey made sure to take the belongings she needed most when the food stores ran out, and started out on her own. Never seen without her bow and her fathers .45 strapped to her thigh, she is well versed in how to use them both.

During the Madness: The Maddening caused different things to happen to different people. For Joey, it came in the form of a sorrow-induced rage when her father died. With only one other person in the area, Joey fell victim to killing her mother, that rage causing her to take a pick-axe and stab her mother to death. Odd though it may be, Joey is now a bit nervous around sharp objects, save for her arrows.
Apocalyptic Vice: With hot water as such a commodity, Joey is coming to realize that her OCD to keep clean is in jeopardy. While not having to push the limits yet, she would likely do anything....ANYTHING....for a tub of hot water and some soap.
Ons:
Personal: chocolate, sweets in general, strong friendships
Sexual: dub-con, seduction, submission, dominant partners
Offs:
Personal: bigotry, duplicity, anchovies, canned food
Sexual: vore, gore, bathroom play (scat or watersports), body alterations (piercing, branding, appendage growth), breatheplay
Notes About the Character: Joey is still rather innocent sexually. Popular in college, she never went to any crazy college parties.
Notes About the Writer: open to almost anything so long as we can talk about it!

firepyre

Hmm. What forum will this game be in?(appologies if I have missed it somewhere...)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: firepyre on November 06, 2017, 03:08:46 PM
Hmm. What forum will this game be in?(appologies if I have missed it somewhere...)
It is in Extreme Small Groups.

Dragongoddess

We are currently recruiting again, hoping to find people to find a tech-genius type character and a very physical person.  We are accepting other characters as well but are really hoping to find these two.  Currently, we are using an NPC character in place of the physical one with the face claim of Kim Kold.  You can choose to continue with this NPC which has not been written up really or choose something else but the "mountain of muscles" description of physical appearance is preferable.  We currently have only 1 PC male in play but you may choose to take up any gender or personality.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Holmes on January 27, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
I'd be willing to play the "mountain of muscles" character if it's still available. I'm currently reading through the IC posts and I'll try my best to design the character around what he's already done in the RP, however ideally I don't want to play a wholly unintelligent strongman. Perhaps a former hit-man with an intense sense of loyalty (like Luca from the Godfather)? Or a former pro athlete who's past experience allows him to remain calm in intense situations, making him sort of a "field general" in fights (like a badass Jeff Saturday)?
Don't worry about anything he's done so far.  He's only been brought in for one small action at the very beginning and as a filler for one of the characters, only having one post put up.  I'm glad you don't want to play him as unintelligent.  I don't think anyone in this world could actually be unintelligent.  I would love to see him with a high sense of loyalty, possibly even feeling like a father figure to Rebecca.  If you need any ideas or help coming up with the character, don't hesitate to pm me.  Other than that, I can't wait to see the character you come up with!

JustAlexander

Me either!  Especially since my character (Miles Butler) is currently with that NPC😊

Dragongoddess

I love your ideas for the character!  Once he’s added in, I’m either going to write Kim into the background or totally out. You can go ahead and start posting whenever you’re ready.  I’m gonna try to put him up in approved characters tonight but I gotta catch up from the weekend.