Revelations' RP emporium! (M for F characters! Updated 3/9/24!)

Started by Revelation, March 12, 2021, 01:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revelation

Using the dark arts of necromancy I am raising this thread with a bump!

Revelation

1/16/23 update: A new RP idea has been posted in fantasy. 'A rekindled war' a tale about a demon lord of old being the only chance of demon and monster kind surviving in the face of imminent defeat! Of course, most of my ideas are open!

Revelation

2/9/23 update: Added a fantasy plot: 'The vampire and his muse', check it out!

Revelation

Added a new plot in 2/28/23: The knight and his charge - a story about knights, justice, and duality. Check it out!

Revelation

3/18/23 update: Added 'Mundanity in fantasy', a sort of slice of life plot in a fantasy world! Open to just about any story as well.

Revelation

4/6/23 update: Added supernatural assassin to modern plots. It, as well as most of my other plots, are open for discussion. Check it out!

Revelation

It's been a month of time. No new ideas, but still open for many of them as I bump this!

Revelation

5/20/23 update: Added 'A fallen kingdom' about the last potential hope in the form of a knight and princess escaping a kingdom that has fallen to evil! Check it out! Open to most of my other ideas as well.

Revelation

6/16/23 update: Added 'Sacred corruption'. A plot about a holy woman being corrupted by a demon! This and other plots are open!

Revelation

7/3/23: Added two new fantasy plots. The Familiar, and Mermaid! One is a story about a mage/familiar pairing and the other a more open plot regarding a mermaid and a human in some fashion.

Revelation

Gonna give this a nice bump since it's been a month! I updated the thread with 2 new ideas: The Broken Seal to modern and Cyberpunk Demon Hunters to sci fi!

Revelation

Since it's been a month, I'll give this another bump since I am looking for more partners still!

Revelation

New update for 9/24/23: I added a pair of RPs involving a human/lamia pairing under fantasy aptly named lamia love. Check it out!

Revelation

10/18/23 update: Added Demons in Hell, which is about.. Well, demons in hell! Basic title, but ripe for expansion.

Spoilers aren't working at the moment, so apologies for thread clutter.

Revelation

11/12/23 update: Added 'Flesh on Fur' to Fantasy ideas, which is about human male/anthro female relationships. 

Revelation

Hey! It's been a month, a bit of a hell month at that for me but with things hopefully settling down, I am looking for another RP or two! As such, I've bumped this thread.

Revelation

Hola! It's been a bit under a month but I come with a new idea under Sci Fi involving space opera/space pirates and adventure! With the new year, looking to get settled in to an idea or two to start the year with.

Revelation

Update! Added 'A most drastic change' to fantasy, about well... One character undergoing a dramatical change. Check it out! Most of my other ideas are open too. I should probably prune some eventually.

Revelation

2/24/24 update: Added 'Unlikely heroes' under fantasy. A newbie adventurer paired with a low level monster (girl). Check it out!

Revelation

Gonna go ahead with a bump as I've added two new ideas: 'To reclaim what is rightfully theirs' and 'Demon turning a new leaf', both under fantasy!

Revelation

I have been dealing with some rather hectic stuff IRL over the last few weeks and am looking to distract myself with some new stories so I am bumping this.