An Emporium of Trifles [m/m and m/enby requests]

Started by Observing Trifles, August 31, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

Please do not post in this thread. Instead, PM with any inquiries. Thank you!

I. The Basics
A summary of my writing style and preferences.

II. Pairings
Work in progress.

III. Kinks
Self-explanatory.

IV.  Prompts
A place for more fully-formed plots and ideas.

V. Characters
Brief summaries of my favorite boys. Inquire for more details.

|| the hunt ||

i'm caught up in your design
and how it connects to mine
i see in a different light the objects of my desire
not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

About Trifles: Thirty-three years old, EST. Willing to write on forums or Discord servers. PM for my Discord tag.

Pairings: I write stories involving m/m, m/enby, and m/transfemme pairings.

Genres: The genres I most enjoy include, in order of preference - modern fantasy, supernatural, and horror.. Historical is a possibility, provided we are a bit loose with accuracy, as I am not an expert in any particular period. I'm less interested in slice-of-life. I fall most in love with fantastic, whimsical universes featuring figures and monsters of myth and folklore (think of Neil Gaiman, Andrzej Sapkowski, Guillermo del Toro, et al). I would strongly encourage the inclusion of romantic elements, but I prefer slow burns that are self-contained and not necessarily the focal points.

Post Length: I average four paragraphs with approximately ~400 words per post, and I would prefer something similar from my writing partners. I do, however, put an emphasis on quality over quantity, so I'll happily take two concise, tidy paragraphs over four paragraphs of meaningless fluff.

Response Rate: For the most part, I can promise to try and deliver an average of two posts per week, depending on my schedule. I have a full-time job and spend my weekends with my partner, so while I may be online for chatting or general socializing, I might not always have the energy to write or respond to lengthy messages. I will, however, almost always have time for cool Instagram reels or pictures of cute dogs.

Sexual Dynamics: I write all sorts, but I greatly prefer pairings that include switches and variants of the "traditional" top/bottom dynamic. I have no problem with folks who prefer to play submissive bottoms exclusively, but it's not usually my cup of tea. My favorite character type to play is a power bottom with a hard Dom lean or a true switch. My favorite character type to play against is a submissive service top (fave) or a true switch (runner-up). Hard Doms who strictly top are nice sometimes - I can/have/will play or play against them, but it's rare.

Sexual Content: All of my stories will involve smut to varying degrees. I enjoy writing adult content. I have very few limits regarding what I will and will not include, and I have been known to write stories involving fairly extreme content (note: nothing that violates site rules). That said, none of this means that I must have an ultra-kinky story or sex on every page in order to enjoy myself. I'm flexible on the ratios with which we include sexual elements, provided we discuss our expectations beforehand. I haven't yet made a "complete" list of sexual acts that I find acceptable in my stories, but I'm happy to discuss this privately.

A Note: If none of the following prompts/concepts/pairings appeal but you believe we're compatible writing partners, feel free to reach out with your own ideas.
|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

II.

power bottom/service top

tall glamorous bottom/short chaotic top

delicate femme/beastly masc

femme Dom/masc sub

younger Dom/older sub

artificial intelligence/human

angel/demon

bookish/not-bookish

detective/gangster

goth/not-goth
grumpy char/sunshine char

hero/villain

hunter/hunted

married/single

monster/human*

nobleman/guard

older/younger

stripper/client

twin/twin*

villain/underling

hazbin hotel/helluva boss

star wars

hannibal

the sandman

lovecraft mythos

american gods

carnival row

I have a strong interest in stories involving pairings of humans and beasts.
Examples of the creatures I'm most interested in include wolves, lizardmen, naga, dragons, among many others.
Basically just give me a huge, brutish, nasty, snarling creature with a mouthful of sharp teeth and I'll jump at the opportunity.
Sentience is key. Sapience is... optional.

Side Note: I'm rubbish at playing monsters myself, so such roles will fall to my writing partners.
|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

Summary: There are very few things smut/kink-related to which I'll say no. Very, very few. While I'm perfectly fine with leaving things in vanilla territory, my tastes can and do lean toward the extreme. With the exception of things involving watersports, feet, and outright rape (dub-con is okay, provided we discuss it), please assume I'm into it. But for the sake of clarity, below you'll find a list of things that I'm especially into.

blood play

edging

choking/breath control

power-bottoming

Enthusiastic consent

throat-fucking

age differences

whipping/flogging
D/s dynamics

face-slapping

pain play

hair-pulling

exotic cocks

sounding/urethra play

incest

light degradation/humiliation
gangbangs

multiple penetrations

monster-fucking

public sex

bondage

erotic attire

object insertions

drug use
sexual exhaustion

clothed sex

adultery

sex toys

excessive cum

cuntboys

height differences

knotting

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

IV.
Draenai
Male
73 years old
Hex/ras; spider demon
Soundtrack for a Grumpy Monster Hunter

I'm on the last train to nowhere
And it's runnin' right on time
I'm in no rush to get there
Riding to the end of the line

Among other things, Drae is a spirit trapper and monster hunter living in New Orleans' French Quarter. When he's not busy hunting ghouls and banishing ghosts, he can be found in a dusty little shop just off Jackson Square, where he sells an assortment of baubles and antiques as a means of explaining his cash income to the IRS.

He doesn't have much of a personal life, which is largely by design. While not malicious by nature, he is a reclusive spider demon, a solitary creature whose dominant traits render him ornery, cantankerous, defensive, and often dismissive of others. That said, he has a fairly tight inner circle of people for whom he'd lay down his life without a second thought - though he'd rather keep that to himself.

This grumpy boy's hobbies include reading, taxidermy, skeletal articulation, and piano (anything that doesn't involve talking). In a relationship, he works best with golden retriever/sunshine types who are willing to be submissive service tops.

August
Cismale
32 years old
Artificial Intelligence
Soundtrack for a Rogue AI

'Cause I'm another unperson
You created this mess
You are the grand designer
Revel in our unrest

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor. At volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu. Mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra justo nec ultrices dui sapien. Diam in arcu cursus euismod quis viverra nibh.

Tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt. Nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit. Sed cras ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis. Maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim. Sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat in. Sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus.

Diam ut venenatis tellus in metus. Ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere. At tellus at urna condimentum mattis pellentesque id nibh. Nunc faucibus a pellentesque sit amet porttitor eget. Scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec. Laoreet sit amet cursus sit amet dictum sit.

Valsi Kortu
Agender (AFAB)
25 years old
Human
Soundtrack for a Smuggler's Run

I wanna be futureproof
Come and lift me up until I'm higher, higher
Vulture coming to steal my youth
Throw the pieces down into the fire, fire

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu cursus euismod quis. Placerat vestibulum lectus mauris ultrices eros in cursus turpis massa. Ut enim blandit volutpat maecenas. Faucibus interdum posuere lorem ipsum dolor.

Ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam dignissim diam quis enim lobortis. Nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra. Et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies mi. Id interdum velit laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu. Sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies. In hac habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum rhoncus est. Egestas erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi. Mollis nunc sed id semper. In fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas. Morbi non arcu risus quis varius quam.

Elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet. In dictum non consectetur a erat. Egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu cursus. Hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus. Ultrices mi tempus imperdiet nulla malesuada pellentesque elit eget gravida.

Lyrr Kortu
Cismale
35 years old
Human
Soundtrack for a Bounty Hunter

One bullet in the chamber
Release it, take your aim
Ain't nobody gonna save you
So what you gonna do

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor. At volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu. Mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra justo nec ultrices dui sapien. Diam in arcu cursus euismod quis viverra nibh.

Tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt. Nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit. Sed cras ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis. Maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim. Sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat in. Sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus.

Diam ut venenatis tellus in metus. Ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere. At tellus at urna condimentum mattis pellentesque id nibh. Nunc faucibus a pellentesque sit amet porttitor eget. Scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec. Laoreet sit amet cursus sit amet dictum sit.

Ambrose Everleigh
Cismale
51 years old (physically)
28 years old (appearance)
Human
Soundtrack for a Cultist

The only world
I've ever known
Sleeps beneath the waves
But I'm the one who's drowning

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

I. Twins
|| genre || cismale/transfemme or nonbinary or cismale ||

text
here

II. Reverse Harem
|| genre || multiple cismen/transfemme or nonbinary
text
here

III. Wendigo Bodyguard
|| genre ||
text
here

IV. TITLE
|| genre ||
text
here

V. TITLE
|| genre ||
text
here
|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

Updated with Beyond the Rising Suns. Primarily focused on finding a writing partner for that one, but tentatively open to other ideas.
|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

Tentatively seeking. Looking to get back into the swing of things.
|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

Finding my way back after hiatus. Let's write somethin'.
|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

Still getting caught up, but reopening this thread for one or two new partners. Added Hazbin Hotel to fandoms I'm willing to write in.
|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

Added potential plot seedlings to the Hazbin Hotel fandom request and additional pairings.
|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

Big overhaul. Added new plots that interest me, removed plots that don't. Added lists for kinks, pairings, fandoms, and dynamics that I'm currently into. Tentatively open for one or two more new stories.
|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣

Observing Trifles

Random bump, tentatively seeking one or two more partners.
|| the hunt ||

not acid nor alkaline

𐕣