U R BANNED!! - The Next Generation

Started by Angeliqua, September 30, 2012, 01:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Banned for being such a wonderful tease!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Endorphin

Banned for providing such a wonderful opportunity!

Hmmm... this banning seems rather illogical at thus point. Unless you're banned... to my room, young lady!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Merry Gentry

Banned for thinking you can keep me captive!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Endorphin

You are banned for giving me such tantalizing ideas!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Merry Gentry

Banned for using the word tantalizing

MasterMischief

Merry Gentry

Banned for being the grammar police!

Novak

Banned for not being topless. (See I didn't  use puppies)

SweetiePearls

Banned! For carrying a dangerous object! It reminds me too much of the Hillbilly from Dead by Daylight!

Merry Gentry

clonkertink

Merry Gentry

Banned for always having moving avi's

clonkertink

Banned for too many garters in avis.

Merry Gentry

Banned for making a reference to an old avi

clonkertink

Banned for taking the ass out of your avi, and making an ass of me instead!

Merry Gentry

Banned for thinking you are an ass <3

Zeth

Merry Gentry

Banned for thinking that's a ban-able offense

CaptainErotica

Dear Merry Gentry,

It has come to our attention that you or someone else with access to your account has been contacting other members via PM and/or Discord to solicit them into viewing your Only Fans page. As noted in the fine print on page 169 of our End Users Agreement this is not allowed and is a bannable offense.

If you these claims to false you may contact a site administrator within the next five minutes to refute these claims. Failure to do so will result in your perma-ban from the site.

Thank your for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,
Captain E. ROTICA (Self Appointed Banner of Innocent People)

Merry Gentry

Banned for using WAY too many words to ban me ;)

Story Tale

CaptainErotica

Banned for being a distraction to our employees. Your public displays of spanking have caused a significant loss of man hours due to workers spending too much time watching you.

Merry Gentry

Banned for the use of green in your avi!

CaptainErotica

Banned for discrimination against the color green.

Lovely Complex

Banned and hope that you find your way back here <3