Chatty Birds Chatting

Started by persephone325, January 31, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green One

Not available for new stories

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

King Serperior

Quote from: Theta Sigma on February 10, 2018, 02:56:32 AM
Oooooh pretty siggy buttonnnnn
*looks at signature*

:<

I can't place it down there.  I'm maxed on sig images....

It's really lovely though~

Also, heya, Liam and Levi!   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Quote from: King Serperior on February 10, 2018, 02:39:26 PM
*looks at signature*

No worries! You and your signature image hoarding... :P lol
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Oreo

I switched mine out for the 100 Club since that is defunct at the moment anyway.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

The Green One

LOL I had to make a complete sig rework today :P

King Serperior

Quote from: Oreo on February 10, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
I switched mine out for the 100 Club since that is defunct at the moment anyway.
Oh!  I somehow forgot that that was in the sig.  I remembered I had five, just not the exact ones.  >.>

does the changes~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Levi

Quote from: King Serperior on February 10, 2018, 02:39:26 PM
*looks at signature*

Hey king!
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Amaris

persephone325

I don't know.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Amaris

The Green One

I'm glad to see more people here! -leaves hugs-

Amaris

*hugs Liam* and we're glad to see you!

persephone325

*hugs* I'm hoping to get the first round going soon. I might run two at one time, just to get everyone so far involved. I'll have to figure out some ideas for stories! I have a few stashed away, just gotta look through them. ^^
I don't know.

The Green One

Quote from: persephone325 on February 11, 2018, 06:30:08 PM
*hugs* I'm hoping to get the first round going soon. I might run two at one time, just to get everyone so far involved. I'll have to figure out some ideas for stories! I have a few stashed away, just gotta look through them. ^^
Yay~

This week and the next one might be a little complicated for me,
so if you deem better to skip me for the first story, or maybe put my turn at the end, I wouldn't mind.

Oreo

I have no idea how they work so if I could go third maybe? That way I'll have a clue.

persephone325

Quote from: Oreo on February 11, 2018, 10:39:47 PM
I have no idea how they work so if I could go third maybe? That way I'll have a clue.

That's fine!

Quote from: Liam Dale on February 11, 2018, 10:15:33 PM
Yay~

This week and the next one might be a little complicated for me,
so if you deem better to skip me for the first story, or maybe put my turn at the end, I wouldn't mind.

The way I figured this working, is that participants can just sign up for whatever story they would like to join - rather than being picked by the SG. It would save some troubles; for example if someone picked you for a story and you just don't like whatever theme/idea the story is about. The participant sign up thread I thought could be geared more towards SG's who don't have enough people for their story for some time after posting up their idea. They can go to the list and find a participant based on their story preference.

Like I said, there will be kinks as we figure out how to smooth out the system! ^^
I don't know.

Autumn52

This sounds very interesting. I haven't written in a very long time though. I can't wait to see what your SG's come up with. Maybe some of the story ideas will tempt my muse out of hiding. Good luck with all the stories though. Great idea for sure.

*leaves hugs*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Oreo

Quote from: persephone325 on February 11, 2018, 03:21:24 PM
A Story Guide is someone who is willing to provide the narrative for the participants. They come up with the idea/starter/prompt/etc, and people sign up to participate in writing it. Once the SG has determined they have enough people participating, they'll make their story thread and determine the order of the posters. The story plows along until it reaches its conclusion. ^^

Is that helpful? The first few times will most likely have some kinks and hiccups as we figure out how things work, though.
Do the Story Guides do any writing beyond opening the story? Do they participate?

Was also wondering if a poll would be helpful in determining what genres are best liked?

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

King Serperior

Quote from: Miss Kaia on February 12, 2018, 01:36:41 PM
*peeks*
*pounces Kaia*

Hey!  Welcome to the Nest of us Chatter Birds~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Cryptic

Howdy howdy popping in to add to the craziness :)
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

persephone325

Quote from: Xandi on February 12, 2018, 08:00:47 AM
This sounds very interesting. I haven't written in a very long time though. I can't wait to see what your SG's come up with. Maybe some of the story ideas will tempt my muse out of hiding. Good luck with all the stories though. Great idea for sure.

*leaves hugs*

*hugs* Thank you Xandi! I hope to see you lurking about. ;)

Quote from: Oreo on February 12, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
Do the Story Guides do any writing beyond opening the story? Do they participate?

Was also wondering if a poll would be helpful in determining what genres are best liked?

Normally, they don't. They just guide the story along to its conclusion. Though I wouldn't be opposed to having them pop in with a post every now and again. We'll have to see if that's viable, or disrupts the flow of the game.

Yes! That sounds like a great idea! Polls are awesome. I'll have to fix up a thread for that.
I don't know.