News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Break Up With the Person Above You! II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Just like last time... break up with the user above you :P
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Phantomhive

Yea I'm sorry Ariel but I must break up with you.
You see I only love men now and well... You're not.

Sorry not sorry.

Phantomhive
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Rabbit

I've finally accepted that you'll only ever love men. And though I'll always be in love with your abs, we are over.

Phantomhive

So sorry those rabbit ears just don't do it for me. We're over.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Merry Gentry

hey Phantomhive... I don't feel like I know who you are... sorry, gotta go!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

clonkertink

Merry, I’m sorry. But you need to look in somethig other than a mirror.

Merry Gentry

Clonk... you know we have fun... you know I adore you... the machines however, constantly chirping and whirring... I need my sleep!
You've already said that they are staying, so I guess I'm going.  Later babe
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Amarissa

Merry it just feels like I can never understand you. We need to break up.

clonkertink

Amarissa, I'm sorry. But you just have too many a's in your name.

Amarissa

Clonkertink I hate to do this but I just can't see myself with someone whose name I can't pronounce

clonkertink

It's probably for the best, Amarissa. I need someone who can see me for the onomatopoeia that I really am.

Amarissa

I understand you're an onomatopoeia and you're a nice guy but I think we rushed things too fast

Merry Gentry

Dearest Amarissa... or Rissa... as I love to call you.  I just feel like we took things WAY to fast and I don't really know the real you?
Maybe a little distance will help.   See ya!

Amarissa

Merry you were always so distant even when I was right next to you. It's for the best to make that distance a reality

clonkertink

Amarissa, I enjoyed watching you go through your approval process, but now that you're approved, what excitement remains? I need to move on to another mystery.

Amarissa

Oh Clonkertink I never felt that you loved me for me but instead only for what I was going though. It's time to move on and meet new people

Merry Gentry

It's really not you... it's me! 
You need some one in your life that will take care of you, and that is really not me!
sorry babe...

Amarissa

Oh Merry I need someone who can accept my flaws and my love.. I hope you can find someone better suited to your love

clonkertink

Amarissa, you've always been good to me, but ever since you got rid of your avatar I just don't know who I'm looking at anymore. I'm sorry, but it's over.

Rabbit

My new lover pointed out that I'm not good enough for you as he was helping me to move my stuff onto his yacht. We sail to Greece for the Epidaurus Festival in the morning. While I am technically breaking up with you, please don't move anyone else in. I need a place to crash when I get back from Athens.

Merry Gentry

Rabbit darling... you're always off here, and there.. you're never with me and you never take me anywhere fun!
I want to travel too, I want to see the world!  I guess I'm just not going to see it with you!

Phantomhive

Tho the sessions were great
You returned always so late.
Now its up for debate.
And now this is your fate.

Seeing as the house is mine the following occurs.
-The locks have been changed
-Your belongings are in the garage
-But Im keeping everything else.

Amarissa

You always have a habit of making me uncomfortable and I'm tired of it. Just cause we fight does not mean I want abs and tea! I just can't deal with it anymore

clonkertink

Amarissa, I'm sorry. But I just won't fit in that pokeball. You have to stop trying. This isn't working.

Amarissa

I just wish you'd try a little harder it's a lot bigger than you think! But you're always making excuses like I'm not enough for you

clonkertink

Quote from: Amarissa on June 28, 2019, 01:13:53 AM
...it's a lot bigger than you think!

And maybe that's the problem! It's too big, and you're too much for me!

Amarissa

...that's what she said. I think we both know you need to find someone your own size

Merry Gentry

Amarissa,
   You're a lady... and I am not... we are just two different.  It's over

Rabbit

As spankable as your bottom looks, your tendency to bite has grown too much. Sayonara!

Merry Gentry

Rabbit - you're always off in Narnia! I need you here with me!  Sorry this just isn't gonna work

Phantomhive

Merry!!!!! Merry!!!!

Quite contrary. Its just not gonna work. We tried. It failed. You're too merry for this Phantomhive.

SEBASTIAN Take me home.

Adiasporical

Oh, so you're with Sebastian right now, huh? Well, good luck with him, because I don't want to see you anymore, Phantomhive!
With love,

Adiasporical.

Check out my: O/O's, A/A's.
Current status: Getting back on track. Partners welcome.

Phantomhive

He's my butler not my lover but then I am gay for men so you and I are over.

taurinekitten

I can't compete with the butler anymore, it's over. Sobs.

ChicagoOkie

Kitten,

What can I say? I'm tired of you always borrowing my shirts without asking. Yes, you look hot in them but I need them for work.

Best regards.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

clonkertink

Okie, I hate to say it, but I just can't stand gifs that end too soon. You can't leave me in suspense like this. It's over.

Merry Gentry

Dear clonk... you know I love your moving parts... unfortunately, they never seem to be moving on me? *sigh*
I'm off to find someone that will use all their parts for me!
later babe..

Lovely Complex

Merry,

You're starting to show less and less when I want you to show me everything. Plus, you changed your white lace to black and just like the color, these are the dark times for me.

Take care! See you never.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Lovely...
     You're just too pretty for me... all that warm luscious skin and rippling muscles.. it's all too much!
I'm off to hide myself away, forever.  Bye!

Avernale

My Darling Merry:

There's too much signal interference.  I'm afraid we're breaking up.

Call you back later,
--Avernale

wander

Heh, that was a pretty good one!

And unfortunately it's for that reason that I'm calling it quits. I just can't match that quick wit.

I'll come by to collect my things. I hope you find that witty person who can match you like I never could.

Lovely Complex

wander, sweet wander

Just like your name, you wandered around too much for me so, I must wander off by myself. So not sorry about this but I must go my own way.

--Lovely Complex

Merry Gentry

Lovely,
      where do I begin... guess I just shouldn't.  See ya!

clonkertink

Merry. Merry!

Look at the trail of broken hearts you’ve left on this page alone. I’m sorry, but I’ve gotta leave you before you leave me.

Merry Gentry

Clonk,
     you never even gave us a chance! It's broken heart this, last love that.  I can't take your negative attitude.
   We're done.
         ~m

Skade

I asked you for a second chance, Merry. But I guess you never even gave me a first one. I'm coming to get my things tomorrow.

-skade
o/o  requests  cafe 
Currently: kicking and screaming

Lovely Complex

Hey, Skade. I just came to the realization that I'm bi and I want to be by(bi) myself. So sorry.

__ Lovely Complex

Skade

It's not me, it's you. You smell way too good and I don't want to waste my time sniffing you.

</3 skade
o/o  requests  cafe 

Avernale

Dearest Skade:

You're always sniffing other people, and, frankly, it's creeping me out.  Let's become better strangers.

--Avernale

Skade

This is why I left. Because you can't accept me for who I am.

-skade
o/o  requests  cafe 

Little Darkling

Quote from: Skade on September 17, 2019, 03:52:47 PM
This is why I left. Because you can't accept me for who I am.

-skade

Skade,

I've been meaning to talk to you... I think you're wonderful, but I'm just having a hard time accepting you for who you are. I think it might be best if we see other people and by "we," I mean you, because... we'll I've been seeing your sister for the last six months. If it makes you feel better I can't accept her for who she is either!

All my love,
Darkling

FreyaValentine

Dearest Darkling,

What a way to find out someone doesn't accept you! These last six months were torture (and not the enjoyable kind) and I'm glad we can be honest to each other now. Now excuse me, I'm off to burn down that malt shop where we used to go just because it reminds me of you!

With Gasoline in hand,
Freya.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Freya,
     I really thought we had a good thing, but now I find out you're headed to jail because of some arson investigation?
Not sure I'm the kinda girl that will wait for you while you do time.  Sorry babe!
Best of luck w/ the whole prison thing. 
  XOXO

Despairs

I can't even touch you without bursting into flames, I am open to a non romantic or sexual relationship, however that doesn't seem to be your forte. Please find someone else you can hug, kiss, cuddle with, etc.. I thought we could find some way to make it work, but I was dead  wrong.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

BlueOrange

OMFG Dark!

You said you were going to break up with Merry. Here’s a tip: don’t have candlelit dinners with a girl after you break up with her. Not unless you think your new girl is a complete moron.

Blue
PS: I want my DVDs back.

clonkertink

Blue, I’m sorry, but I just can’t be with someone who still watches SVDs. It’s the modern era! Netflix is where it’s at!

Merry Gentry

Dearest clonk.. You know I find your fingers, in certain spots to be incredibly wonderful. 
however.. the constant thrumming of them, over everything I do is a little nerve wracking.
thrum, thrum, thrum.. it never ends!
I'm out.. can't take it any more!
bye,
~m

Adrianna Paige

M,

I'm out. I give up. I've been inviting you for fingerplay for months now and you've shown zero interest. Now i know why. I wonder if Clonk's cousin Thing is available.

-AP
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

BlueOrange

Adrianna,

It is typical of you to be lusting after things, when you should be caring about people! I’m joining Medicins Sans Frontieres, and getting as far from you as possible!

Blue

Adrianna Paige

Dearest Blue,

You're always changing on me and I never know who you are from one day to the next. Because of that I've developed different personalities so save the bed beside you for me. I'll be your room mate but I won't be in a relationship with you.

Sincerely,
AP, Jack, Bob, Sally and Winky
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

BlueOrange

Beloved Adrianna.

Please find enclosed the spare key to my apartment. I’m breaking up with the rules of this thread. Let yourself in, I’m off to the store to buy a fluffy blanket.

Inconsistently,

Orange

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: BlueOrange on October 16, 2019, 04:45:26 PM
Beloved Adrianna.

Please find enclosed the spare key to my apartment. I’m breaking up with the rules of this thread. Let yourself in, I’m off to the store to buy a fluffy blanket.

Inconsistently,

Orange

Beloved Blue,

We have found the spare key and have let ourselves inside. We haven't touched anything yet so we will wait for your return. We, like you, are breaking up with the rules of this thread. Please let us know what you would like for dinner tomorrow and we will happily make it.

Dissociatedly Yours,
AP and the rest of us

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

BlueOrange

Adrianna you complete jerk!

I thought I could forgive you for getting all handsy with my brother, but now my She-Ra figurine is missing, and I KNOW it was you.

There are LIMITS, bitch!

Blue

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: BlueOrange on October 17, 2019, 01:13:15 AM
Adrianna you complete jerk!

I thought I could forgive you for getting all handsy with my brother, but now my She-Ra figurine is missing, and I KNOW it was you.

There are LIMITS, bitch!

Blue

Woman! Let's get something straight! I didn't take your She-Ra figurine. I DID behead your figurine of her horse Spirit/Swift Wind! That's what ya get for rearranging my Sailor Moon collection! I'm done with you.

P.S. We all know that Catra and Shadow Weaver were better anyways!!!!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

BlueOrange

You may (or may not) be pleased to know that Paige and I took this outside. Specifically, here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=312059.0

It’s not exactly the most planned RP ever, so I’m glad you don’t need to tag a one-shot :)

blue bunny sparkle

I am sorry, this can not continue. My furniture is ruined with the blue and stained with the orange. I've scrubbed and scrubbed to no avail.

I can not afford the extra expense of hiring cleaning people.

We are over.

Skade

I'm leaving because I wish you were less like a bunny and more like a kitty. Girl bye :-*
o/o  requests  cafe 

blue bunny sparkle

You know, I would have meowed more if I had known how important that was to you. If you had shared your thoughts and feelings, hopes and dreams with me... I could have lapped up milk like it was going out of style.

But. You didn't tell me.

This relationship isn't ever going to work. Meow. I'm leaving.

Merry Gentry

Bunny You've been missing for ages... I need more that a part time lover.
Sorry babe, it's over.  I'm off to find someone that's available 365.
~m

blue bunny sparkle

Oh Merry!

You know I am busy. You know I have duties. The Easter Eggs at Easter. The parties at other holidays. The Thanksgiving Day Parade. The Celebrity Bachelorette show. I'm busy. I thought you understood.

I really can't be wish someone so jealous of my time.

Adios Babe

BlueOrange

I decorated your house how many times in the most tasteful colors ever, and you hire cleaners to get rid of it?

This is intolerable! I’m out.

PitViper

Yiou know, I get the hot, blue girl thing, the orange hair, the whole naked-without-being-naked thing...

It's just...  the spots.

Sorry.  Buh-bye.

Merry Gentry

Dearest PitViper
  you know I love the whole biting thing.. it's really, hot!
However.. when you leave your dead skin that's been shed all over the place, it's just too much!
Find someone else that will clean up after you. 
later babe,
  ~m

Latch

Dear Merry,

I'll miss your ample behind, but I can't see myself in a relationship with a person named after the lamest member of the Fellowship.

Yours sincerely,

Latch.

Lovely Complex

Dear Latch,

I liked you because just like your username, you latched onto me in unspeakable ways but I must break this chain and unlatch myself from you.

Later and see you never,
LC.

Merry Gentry

Lovely,
     You are the most adorable brat ever.. however, I'm used to being the center of attention.  Too often you've been stealing my limelight. 
That's just not gonna work for me babe.  Sorry!
later sweets,
  ~m

clonkertink

Merry,

Going by the number of people you've dumped in this thread, I can see the writing on the wall. I gotta break up with you, before you break up with me.

-Clonk

Merry Gentry

Dearest Clonk
     how could you leave me?! I thought you were the real deal. You and I were going to ride off into the sunset, together!
You can't leave me, I'm leaving you. 
Bye!

Shewolf

I can accept the hat and the broom but throwing stuff in a cauldron all day long, stinking up the house and cackling while you stir... that's just too much!
We're done. :'(

BlueOrange

Shewolf, I need to be the coolest one in the relationship. Which means this was never going to work.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Blue
        I asked you countless times not to use my makeup.  ALL the blue eyeliner is gone, again!
I can't afford to keep you in my cosmetics.  I'll be sending you my Sephora bill.
We're done,
     ~m

alignment

I'm terribly sorry Merry but you see, I'm not even sure of when we exchanged numbers. It's not about you, it's me. I'm sure you're a memorable lady but after... whatever it was we drank last night I'm ashamed to say that I have little to no recollection of why my tongue's sore nor of how you wound up in your underwear. You have every right to be angry with me. I've been a very very naughty girl. Yes, so very bad. You should hit me you know, smack on the bottom. I've been such a cad. I blew off our anniversary, every single one of your birthdays, smoked in your bathroom, and left the refrigerator door open.

Actually... I'm not sure why you haven't left me? What on earth's wrong with you? Have you no self-esteem, woman?! Get thee to a nunnery.

That's it. We're over. I'm quitsies.

*slams door*

Azy

Love, we had some fun, but I think I'm gonna go give my number to that cute bartender.  I'll always remember the night we ran out of rum, or pieces of it anyhow.  Bye. 

Merry Gentry

Hey Azy,
     I'm sorry but this isn't going to work out.  You keep giving your number out to, EVERYONE.
I don't mind a threesome now n again? but every, single, night? I'm looking for someone that wants just me.
Sorry babe, later
     ~m

BlueOrange

Hey Merry,

If you’re not going to welcome Azy into our bed anymore, then I don’t think our relationship can survive. Let’s face it, I want everyone (all at once, if possible).

Blue

RampantDesires

Blue,
It's like I don't even know you anymore, like you're a million different people shifting under the surface of that lovely azure skin and I never know who or what is going to rise to the surface next and I simply can bear no more of the emotional and visual whiplash.

Goodbye forever,
      ~Rampant

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

clonkertink

Rampant,

How could we be together when you can't even bear to look at me? These blindfolds are all that stand between us.

-Clonk

Merry Gentry

Hey Clonk,
     I just wanted someone to cuddle with and watch movies.  You never stop moving.  It's constant, go, go, go!
I'm exhausted trying to keep up.  I'm out, I need a nap.
~ m

RampantDesires

Merry...

Remember how it used to be?  The little nibbles and tastes?  I miss that, but now it's all biting and I'm tired.  Like.  Physically tired going around a pint low all the time.  I cannot do this anymore.

~Rampant

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Merry Gentry

My dearest RD,
      I feel as though you never look at me.  The real me.  You're always keeping blindfolds on and never seeing me. 
   I can't take it any more.  I just want to feel those eyes on me, just once. 
   I'm off to find someone that will.
   ~ m

RecklessRapscallion

Merry,

Please don't make this harder then it already is. We can no longer be an item because you exsanguinating my friends.

I wish you a happy future with you in your journey in the long night.
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction

clonkertink

Rapscallion, I'm sorry. But I just don't think "Chainsaw Hand Foreplay" is all that "Groovy." It's messy, and dangerous, and I just don't have the energy for it. I hope you can find someone who has the necessary energy to accommodate your needs.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Clonk,
     I thought my teeth were sharp? but 16 stiches from our last encounter is just 15 too many for me.
Sorry babe, gotta go. 
  ~m

RampantDesires

Merry my darling I ... just can't handle you during football season. I cannot share your love and passion with these Patriots.

Adieu,
~Rampant

clonkertink

Rampant, I'm sorry, but I just don't get you. What good is that library behind you if you're always wearing blindfolds? I just can't bear to see books go to waste. It's over.

-Clonk

RampantDesires

You know what really grinds my gears?  You.  We are done. I said good DAY Sir.

Lyrical

With that blind fold on, it was nice knowing that you didn't just like me for my looks. But then after I realized it also meant that you might be kissing anyone and everyone! i was scandalized. I was horrified. I was betrayed and brokenhearted.

You can have your ring back... I'm going to miss you

... but maybe call me sometime

Azy

I can't keep up with you anymore.  I need a break. 

Lyrical

Why does it always have to be "purple" with you? There are other color variations. This is all too much purple. I mean even our sink taps are purple? At this point I'm seeing red with rage.

Come back to me when you get a full color palette, and maybe I won't be so blue. Until then it's over... the rainbow.

Numerion

If all you see in me is the colour purple, then I don't think we can really be together. I am in fact so much more but you focusing just on the purpleness of myself means that you are not paying enough attention to the rest of me!
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

RampantDesires

Numerion,
When we got together I was excited to have exciting intellectual conversations.  However 'Titty Science' is not an official field of study and I do not believe that you can actually have a PhD in it no matter how much time and energy you put into researching it.  No I will not help you with your thesis.  We are done.
~Rampant

CaptainErotica

Rampant

I'm sorry but, I've had it! Your desires run around rampant all over the place, except here, with me. You seem to desire everyone but me these day. Well guess what you can have them. I'm done!

CaptainE

Nowherewoman

Cap:

You got the guns, you got the big red S.

But you're just not super enough.

Fly away, now, buh-byeeeee.

-AreYouStillHere? Woman
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

CaptainErotica

Woman

Why won’t you let me in. It seems the harder I try to be the men you need me to be the harder you push me away. I’ve done everything I can to open your eyes do you can see me. But you are blinded by what you think you want and what others tell you that you need. You don’t have to worry anymore I’ve decided to move on. Maybe someday your eyes will open. Maybe it will be too late. Goodbye.

CaptainE

WordSmith

Cap,

I apologize, but you have gotten me the wrong drink for the last time. I tell you coke every time, and you bring the cursed Dr. Pepper back to me. It makes me puke in my mouth each time I take a sip. I am beyond frustrated, disappointed.

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving you. The keys are in the Hudson River.

WS