Critically Acclaimed (MxM)

Started by Sergeant, April 22, 2021, 09:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergeant

Hello!

Been looking to add another story to my games and came up with one that, if anybody is interested, can be tweaked to perfection! I'm sure the overall idea has been done before so that's why I do need my partner to help flesh out the game and come up with ideas to keep the age interesting and going.

MC is a bodyguard and has a long list of celebrities he has successfully worked for, which makes him pretty desirable for upcoming talent or celebrities that are having trouble with persistent stalkers. He's currently not working for anybody and was actually taking a break when YC's manager contacts him and pleads for his help. (we can figure out why exactly or it can be just that YC's bodyguard quit and they need a replacement fast)

I've got a kink for feminine men and crossdressers, so if YC could be a drag queen or an openly gay singer that would be awesome. -> If you'd rather keep it less obvious I am also completely okay with that, I'd love to write this story either way.

We can go a million different ways with this one. Maybe YC doesn't think he needs a bodyguard, or just simply doesn't want to be followed 24/7 by MC who looks and is pretty grumpy/not-fun most of the time.

I love a good slow burn and a difficult relationship that turns very passionate after a little while. Whatever the case I'd love for them to have a push-and-pull kind of dynamic, and they'd get under each other's skin very easily.

Looking for somebody that can at least write a few paragraphs per post (no one-liners please!) and isn't shy to add background characters once in a while so that the story isn't just purely MC and YC. I write on the forums only. ;)

Hit me up through PM if you're interested!