Curse of Strahd (M/M, diceless, gothic horror, 2 spots)

Started by Lyron, October 13, 2023, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyron

Quote from: RedPhoenix on October 30, 2023, 09:12:31 AMThis is really tempting. But I'm not looking to push into spaces here so I will just ask upfront, would a character that is male-bodied and identifying but more androgynous in their presentation work with this premise? It's entirely okay if the answer is no!

Concept I am kicking around would be a full caster sort of traditional academic wizard type, sort of the upper class well educated sort whose education just happens to make them excellent at magic - like the rich kids in Magicians if that makes sense? I could make them into a half-caster type with more of a fighter/mage type setup with fencing just being another academic skillset of theirs too.

Androgyny is okay!

Orion is that sort of traditional wizard too. It sounds like the full-caster concept has some differences, and a half-caster would be cool. As long as he's not too similar to Orion, there's room for him!

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

RedPhoenix

Okay! Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something different enough! Thanks! =)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Stablery

@RedPhoenix: I definitely had a very nerdy, bookish character in mind for Orion. I was half way through submitting him to the DM when you posted, sorry. 

For a "trust fund baby" type, maybe a sorcerer who has boundaries issues? 

RedPhoenix

Oh you're totally good I was thinking more like erudite dilettante than bookish type anyway, so I think I may just lean into the half-caster role if I can make it work. =)

RedPhoenix

And here is River sans abilities which I am still working on!

Xurtan

Quote from: RedPhoenix on October 31, 2023, 05:53:56 PMAnd here is River sans abilities which I am still working on!
Between the nobility and those weaknesses, Marcel is definitely going to have some fun with River! Looking forward to seeing what his abilities end up being. 

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Xurtan on October 31, 2023, 06:54:52 PMBetween the nobility and those weaknesses, Marcel is definitely going to have some fun with River! Looking forward to seeing what his abilities end up being.
Oooh fun! Bet it will be a blast! :D

Lyron

We have five characters so far! Up to two more people can join our merry band of gays! Anyone who might be interested has until 11/4.

And to those who have submitted characters already, I'll send out a Discord invitation tomorrow!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Esoterica

Ok just so you know, so I don't hold up anyone else from considering or submitting, I decided it's too much right now. But you have something that looks great and I hope you guys have a blast.
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

Lyron

Quote from: Esoterica on November 02, 2023, 02:51:59 AMOk just so you know, so I don't hold up anyone else from considering or submitting, I decided it's too much right now. But you have something that looks great and I hope you guys have a blast.

Good luck with things!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Stablery

@Armphid, how renowned is Cinwyr's father? I'm wondering for role-playing flavor.

RedPhoenix

Armphid

Quote from: Stablery on November 02, 2023, 02:24:13 PM@Armphid, how renowned is Cinwyr's father? I'm wondering for role-playing flavor.

Given what the Hook says, I feel like his cowardice was pretty widely reported since it kind of ruined the family.  And I know I answered this elsewhere, lol, but I figured I should here too.  
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Drowned Vandal

Hmmm…. ravenloft was always a favorite of mine I must admit.

Xurtan

Quote from: Drowned Vandal on November 06, 2023, 09:01:10 PMHmmm…. ravenloft was always a favorite of mine I must admit.
*eyes Vandal* As I recall you were always fond of Clerics, and we cooould use one... ;)

Lyron

Quote from: Drowned Vandal on November 06, 2023, 09:01:10 PMHmmm…. ravenloft was always a favorite of mine I must admit.

It'd be great to have you if you think you can get a character done by Sunday!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Drowned Vandal

Quote from: Lyron on November 06, 2023, 09:22:23 PMIt'd be great to have you if you think you can get a character done by Sunday!
Awesome, yeah I’m sure I can whip something up by then. 

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.