NightHawk's Extreme Eroticism [M for F]

Started by NightHawk429, December 14, 2016, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightHawk429

I intend for this page to be filled with more kinky and smut-driven plots, or ones with a theme of domination, hard non-con, or perverting nature, but I have also created a page entitled "NightHawk's Fantastical Fantasies," detailing my more tame and fantasy-based ideas. That thread can be found here.

I'm looking for mid-long term RP partners, but if you can only make it for short term then that's perfectly fine. PM me if any of my ideas strike your fancy, or if you think I'd be a good fit for one of your RPs.

I'm going to mark any stories that I REALLY want to do with a red star like this: *

Current craving: I desperately want to play a mid-long term incest game.

Gothica:

[Please visit the Gothica: A World of Shadow world building page located here before continuing]

***A Friendly Tour of Our Fine City of Castria (Domination, Transformation): Castria; it's a name that inspires many feelings in many different types of people. To the lecherous noble, Castria appears a paradise of sin and lust, or to the common person Castria seems to be the fastest way to make money as long as your morals are somewhat 'flexible'. [My Character] is a charming and wealthy magnate who made his money across the land by buying farmland and leasing it back to the populace at exorbitant rates, but now he has a new business venture; one of the most lavish brothels hosting an incredibly exclusive clientele. [Your Character] is the daughter of an impoverished noble who after abandoning her old life is left destitute on the streets of Castria. One night as [My Character] is walking through the streets on his way home, he sees [Your Character], someone who would doubtlessly be one of the most popular courtesans in the city with a little pampering, alone with nowhere to go, and offers her a place to stay while she gets back on her feet, but she is unaware of his true motives until it is too late to resist. What follows is a journey filled with sex, danger, and intrigue as [My Character] builds his debaucherous empire in the cutthroat city of Castria.

*A King and His Castle of Mud (Non-Con, Servitude): The small town of Vanhofen has enjoyed a prosperity the likes of which is rarely seen across Alvaslad. While nothing spectacular, the small farming town does have one unique feature, a large lavish mansion that sits at the outskirts of town which is home to the elusive town elder. He has overseen the daily operation of the town for a few decades. Despite the length of his rule, the few times he is see, he looks to be a fraction of his stated age. Unbeknownst to the townspeople, he is an exiled vampire of the Etinfel Family, a veteran of dozens of wars, and the self-proclaimed protector of the town who he has come to see as something of an experiment. [My Character] is this enigmatic town elder, a man of a truly isolated existence, constantly being served by thralls and creations of his dark powers. That is, until one day when a group of vampire hunters come to the town tracking rumors of a powerful creature in the forest. [Your Character] leads these hunters, but she gets more than she bargains for when the town itself turns on her when she makes it clear that she's hunting the benevolent elder. She is brought to him for punishment, and in exchange for her freedom, she is to live in the manor for one year to witness the 'monster' she was hunting for herself. She now lives in service to the vampire, but he has refused to use his powers on her, relishing the challenge to turn her opinion through words and actions alone.

Fire and Mayhem (Non-Con, Domination): It may not happen often, but every now and again, some mischievous devil makes his way to Alvaslad to sate his need for destruction and pandemonium. One such devil [My character] made his way to the mortal realm for this vary reason. Taking up residence in a deep cave, he plots his chaos. After a trip to a local village, he burns the place to the ground and revels in the beautiful anarchy. During the chaos, he spies a young woman, [Your character], crying in the rubble, too scared to run. The devil takes a massive amount of pleasure in her suffering, and takes her with him back to his cave to have even more fun with later.

The Hunter and the Hunted (Femdom, Control, Thriller): [My Character] is a well-respected vampire hunter, who is one of the best in the land. But he hides a dark past, sins that he is trying to atone for, for he is not, nor will ever be a truly good man. He was hired by the elder of Aeltun, a small village in the forest, to track down a loan vampire from the Edenstadt Family, [Your Character], who has made a habit of abducting townsfolk and bringing them back to her masters. Two weeks he has searched the forest tirelessly for the vampire, but to no avail. Little does he know that his prey has been stalking him for the entire time. Who knows what depraved thoughts run through the wild vampire's head, but one thing is for certain, the hunter will soon become the hunted.

*Verdant Dusk (Femdom, Control, Slavery): In a small hamlet separated for the world, a wandering witch doctor, [My Character], has come tracking a great evil plaguing the land. To him, the signs indicate nothing than an angry revenant with a vindictive streak; victims whose skin have been turned black as night, illness taking hold on the populous, shadows glimpsed in the light of a full moon. But unbeknownst to him, something much more powerful waits in an old desecrated temple in the forest. A fallen angel, [Your Character] who dropped from the Sacred Sky long ago stands vigil, with blackened wings, and hate filled heart, she preys upon the weak. Unknowingly, the witch doctor finds himself ensnared in the angel’s trap, helpless, and vulnerable.

*Wild Things (Thriller): Lust is a powerful force; lust has destroyed kingdoms, lust has killed millions, lust has broken down the heavens and reignited hell. No matter what life brings, lust will be present in all forms, and lust is a feeling known well in Alvaslad. Lust was what drew [My Character], an Edenstadt Clan reaver, and [Your Character], a talented Lumiona Coven witch, together. Initially, their union was one of the flesh, but over time plans were made, each just as devious as the other. [My Character] sees the Lumiona as the savior of the Edenstadt vampires, and [Your Character] sees the Edenstadt as the makings of a powerful personal army, both plans requiring the subjugation of a populous. But no matter what dark schemes are plotted behind closed doors, lust still has the power, and lust is a tricky beast.

Gothica Pairings:
Here are some pairings from my Gothica setting that don't have full stories, but which are ones that I would love to try. If you like one of these pairings, just message me and we can come up with something together. Or message me if you have a pairing you would like, unless it has a related story I'm actually not picky at all.

Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Devil
Vampire x Holy Angel
Scientist x Witch
*Werewolf x Witch
Werewolf x Demon
Poltergeist x Human
*Holy Angel x Fallen Angel
Holy Angel x Human

Incest:

I simply adore incest plots, they are so taboo and forbidden, which is just all the more alluring in my eyes, so I have a few that I have been desperately wanting to play.

*The Long Weekend: [My Character] has just been accepted to a prestigious college outside of Washington DC and plans a long road trip across the US before moving in at the campus dorms. While passing through Arizona, he decides to pay a surprise visit to [Your Character]'s house, his adoring aunt whom he has always been very closely attached to. The house is a modest mansion bought and paid for by her more than generous divorce settlement. When he gets to her house, his car breaks down leaving him stranded for a while. Over his stay, the two become close, very close, as each other's company brings out something new and invigorating in the other. But one night, they cross the line that no two family members ever should.

*A New Normal: [My Character] is a lazy, but well meaning, college dropout who was recently kicked out of an apartment he shared with a former roommate. [Your Character] is his much more successful older sister, who offers to take him in until he can get back on his feet. But he has always had a deep infatuation with her throughout his entire life, so even though he says he is looking for a job and another place, in reality he is just doing nothing to have more time alone with her, just like when they were kids. She is loving and doting, and would never do anything to cause her beloved little brother to think that you don't care. One day, when she gets home from work to see him, once again, doing nothing but playing video games, she gets upset and storms off to her room before getting in the shower. Fed up with just fantasizing, he gets up and goes to spy on her while she is in the shower, and from that moment, a new normal was created in that house.

*Far From Home: [My Character] is a talented journalism student at a fairly high ranked university, but [Your Character], his overachieving little sister, is a business major at a top college in the country, one who holds a top spot on the dean's list, and is slated to graduate summa cum laude. He has always lived in his sister's shadow, despite being a hard worker and bright student himself, this caused their relationship to become almost nonexistent after he moved out. But their parents, realizing that a lot of the damage of their relationship is on them, decide to send the two kids on a trip to any country that they would like for two weeks. Taking the opportunity for a free vacation, they both decide on Costa Rica, and from the moment that they hit the ground, they are treated almost like a young couple, they were even mistakenly given the honeymoon suite in the hotel because the rest of the rooms were overbooked. Far from home, and being foisted together, their relationship rekindles into something very strong and passionate.

I will continue to come back to this post when I get new ideas or if I have pairings that I would like to explore, but for now, if you like anything written here or you would like me for one of your stories send a PM over.

NightHawk429

Added the "Modern Life" section, and one story within it.

NightHawk429

NightHawk429

Added two new stories, deleted a handful of others that I'm not too hot for.