Hazbin and Helluva Hotness. (Spindlehorse Fanlusts. F/Any. Canon/Canon Canon/OC)

Started by Lustful Bride, August 17, 2021, 01:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

So I've decided to make a little threat for all of my Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss related lusts and ideas. I see no reason not to, and so I am going to be sharing all of my Spindlehorse studios related desires. If you are interested, and a fan of the setting let me know and maybe we can work something out.

I will admit that part of the drive for writing this was me reading one to many of those CanonXReader writing prompts for Hazbin and Helluva Boss.

My ideas will range from cute and comedic, to more extreme and kink heavy sometimes. Its all really dependent upon my mood and the specific idea I am up for.  So be aware that it is going to be a hodgepodge of whatever I feel like, and less flashy than some of my other threads.

Name: Run Rabbit Run.

Content:Bondage/NC/Extreme, Human/Exotic. M/F. Canon/OC.

Scenario: Every killer out there has a story of 'The one that got away!'. It comes with the territory. Mathematically it is inevitable every killer will find that some lucky prey will slip away. That is just the law of averages. Though honestly Alastor had only himself to blame. He normally killed his prey so quickly, but he just couldn't help but toy with her this time.

He was surprised she actually managed to get away while he followed her through the woods. Normally he is such a good shot, and can keep up with those he's following in the woods. But his latest prey proved a bit more clever than others, and shoved him down a small cliff. Sadly he didn't die on impact, but was instead left with a broken leg, some cracked ribs, and most painfully a broken back which left him unable to more more than his own head. As if that wasn't bad enough, his final victim found him and Alastor had to go through the indignity of asking his prey finish him off.

She took her sweet time on him and only killed him with the last shell in the shotgun.

She could have killed him quickly and gotten it over with, but she couldn't help but make him pay for his crimes, and delight in abit of wrath on her would-be killer.

Too bad for her that Heaven frowned upon such things, and when she fell to old age, the Angels looked down on her, before letting her fall to perdition. Where Alastor is happily waiting to greet his last victim.

Oh what a frabjous day. Alastor can't believe his luck! It was always a treat find one of his victims down in Hell with him, and now that the last of them has finally come, he can barely contain himself! He absolutely must find her and get his claws on her before someone else does.

Not to kill her, no no no. She's a memento of what he'd been up to in the prime of his life! He only wants to relive the glory days of his old life, perhaps even indulge himself in other ways, and ensure that he can keep her all to himself.

Yet when he meets her in Pentagram city, Alastor can't help but utter the same words he said to her when he was hunting her through the forests behind his home.

"Run, rabbit, run."

Setting: Hazbin Hotel. Hell.

Other info: I'm not 100% sure of what I want to do with this. Aside from Al being himself, and finding fascination in 'The one that got away'. It could be romantic, could be darkly comical, or could involve Alastor indulging his inner Hannibal Lecter now that he has a prey that won't die on him and end the fun too early.  So I have no real idea as to what the rating of this would be.

Name: Killin it with Killjoy.

Content: Light/Bondage Human/Exotic, F/F. Canon/OC

Scenario:. Katie Killjoy was once quite the star on Tv, back when she was alive. But she hated her job. She'd always wanted to be a star and hit it big in Hollywood, but no matter who she slept with, who she bribed or even who she...bumped off....it never happened. Katie was stuck where she was, and had to smile for the brainless idiots watching the daytime news, mostly to stare at her body (while always knowing that the clock was ticking and age would soon eat away at her). So of course it was only fitting that Katie's punishment in hell was to forever be a news anchor. But what made it truly Hell was that she was stuck with only one assistant, the woman who murdered her in life (IE: The one who snapped her neck, and is why whenever she turns her head you hear faint snapping and popping).

Sure, perhaps Katie was being a little mean to her every day and mocking her for every little thing about her. But how else was Katie going to vent her frustrations? Besides, it builds character! And her assistant always lacked a backbone. Except for the one day her assistant finally grew her backbone.

What had started as a fight from an assistant who'd had enough ended up turning into a mutual murder attempt as Katie and her Assistant fought it out in her office. Katie managing to stab her assistant in the stomach, before getting her neck broken for her troubles.

Since they were both tied into each other's deaths their punishment is to still be together in Hell. Eternity is a lot longer when its with someone you hate, and after two or three decades stuck together, even screaming or fighting is losing its appeal. Maybe they could try (heaven forbid it) being nice for a change?

It almost makes Katie want to gag but....she's already in Hell! So what does she have to lose now? Maybe she can actually try learning her assistant's name for a start?

Setting: Hazbin Hotel. Hell. Katie's work place.

Other info: I'm kind of looking to make this abit of something along the lines of a 'Devil Wears Prada' type situation. While the story would eventually have them working it out and maybe managing to redeem one another, Katie would still be abit of a bitchy diva, and queen bee of her domain. But her assistant might find herself a special place with Katie once they work out their issues.  They would be rather hostile to one another in the beginning. They are already dead so no amount of violence they inflict really matters, it just takes them time to put themselves back together. Even though it still hurts its more of an inconvenience than something to be afraid of. (Only when an Angel kills you is it something to truly fear.) We could even elevate it to Tom and Jerry levels of cartoon violence if that is your thing.

The reconciliation would really come when the two have nothing else to do (and may be too tired to try killing each other) and just start talking. It eventually leads to them burying the hatchet and spending time together off the clock, and finding out that they might have really enjoyed one another's company. A fun clash of personalities where Katie knows she earned her trip to hell by being a wealthy member of society who profited off of fear mongering and her more working class assistant who is in denial and asserts that she would have gone to heaven if not for Katie. (Spoilers: She would have gone to hell anyway for being lustful, spiteful, envious, and only praying when it is convenient for her to do so. At best she might have gone to purgatory if she'd prayed more.)

Name: The Old-Timer & the Time Bomb.

Scenario: The very public rivalries between the various overlords of Hell are nothing new. People have been trying to become the most powerful damned soul since the time of Cain and Able. Even in eternal damnation everyone wants to be the king of the hill. Few overlords last long though, but among those that do they have their names recognized and their turf respected. Its a cycle that has been repeated many times without end.

The only thing that is really different in recent times are the players of the game, and the secret shared by two of them. Sir Pentious and Cherri Bomb. Their territories overlap one another and its not too uncommon to see them fighting over who owns what blighted bit of land in the infinite city of hell and all of its horrible slums.

Some even find enjoyment in the way the two of them fight and enter a constant back and forth for the same useless streets that no one will ever want. But that isn't what either of them truly want.

The rivalry between the Punk-rocker turned anarchist bomber, and the mad inventor-turned snakeman is not all that people think it is. Sure they fight, beat one another up and regularly fight for territory, but when they have the chance they find comfort in one another. Sir Pentious enjoys the touch of a woman who will not betray him or really want to take his territory, while being there to listen to him. While Cherri enjoys the warmth of a man who isn't just out for her body, who treats her with respect, and gives her some much needed stability.

They may both be in Hell, but they can make it Heaven for a few precious moments.

Setting: Fandom (Hazbin Hotel). Hell. 

Content:M/F Enemies to lovers, possible secret romance. Non-humans. Damned Souls in Hell. Possible Daddy-Dom.

Other info: Yeah I'm looking for a roleplay based on my favorite ship fromHazbin Hotel. There is just something so very fun about pairing off the wild punk Cherri with the old timey inventor Pentious. They have an opposites-attract vibe to them and their dynamic could be a lot of fun. Especially if Pentious might turn out to even be a bit of a Daddy Dom when no one is looking, and the normally crazy wild and independent Cherri Bomb might enjoy calling him Daddy and giving up some of her power to him knowing he will never hurt her. If you are interested PM me and we can work things out, if it is alot of fun we might even be able to make it into a longer RP.

Name: The Bad, The Damned, and the Lustful.

Content: Light Human/Exotic, M/F. Canon/OC

Scenario:  Striker isn't always swimming in cash. That's how it tends to be with hitmen and other killers for hire. Especially when the last job goes poorly. He's had to lay low for a while and let the heat die down. Luckily its pretty easy to hide among Imps in the Wrath ring. All he's got to do is stay out of the way and keep himself fed till the next time comes to strike.

But without any jobs, he has no money, and with the noise he made before he can't really go committing crimes to feed himself. As much as he hates it, he needs to find some honest work or else he will be too hungry to do any job that comes his way.

His opportunity comes when he happens upon another Imp out in the badlands, trying to hustle and lasso up some hell hogs. She's doing a pretty bad job of it, which gives Striker the perfect chance to ride on in like a dashing hero and help her out. Turn's out the woman inherited her daddy's job of dealing with HellHogs that are messing up the valuable land of lords down in Hell. She's not good at it, but she's good with numbers and money. She was even planning to put out a job posting for some more muscle to help her out (though she can only pay with room and board instead of any actual currency)

Maybe something in the universe is looking out for Striker, because that is perfect for him to stay off the grid and keep himself from going hungry.

In time he finds himself staying long past when the heat should have died down. He enjoys this life abit too much, though he knows he can't stay. The domestic life isn't for him. He's tried it before and it only ever ends in tears. Come next season's end, Striker will be on the move and out to finish his next target....yet he does plan to lay with his host and give her some special treatment he rarely gives his hosts.

Striker isn't looking to put down roots. But if his kindly host is up for it...he might leave behind something for her to remember him by.

Setting: Helluva Boss. Hell, Wrath Ring/Hell's farmlands.

Other info: What? Striker's a sexy demon cowboy....don't judge me :P