What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindWhisperer

Oversized, white, cotton, button-up sleeping/dress shirt, along with white panties, and evening slippers.
(Ready for writing or sleeping)

CassieBear

Wine colored tank top and a pair of grey pajama pants.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

RampantDesires

Black cat pajama shorts and a silver Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch t-shirt.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Azy

A light blue nightgown with little dark blue flowers on it.

rpguy37

Quote from: RampantDesires on September 18, 2021, 06:35:05 AM
Black cat pajama shorts and a silver Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch t-shirt.

you have no idea how hot that is! lol

Also: local brewery t-shirt, boxers and a smile

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Red silk blouse, red and black tie dye bell bottoms, black high heels. And, black lace panties, and bra.

Nico

Black sweatpants and a tee. Comfy Sunday clothes.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

The green sweater dress, with the wide black belt. Black stockings, and the black seuede ankle boots.

Nowherewoman

Flannel shirt, jeans, clogs.

And a tired expression.
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Light blue cotton blouse, with the very big coller, and black pleated trousers. And, black flats, and the white sweater, for cold rooms in flat.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

My red hoody, with Boston College logo, and white t shirt. And, skinny jeans, and white socks, and white tennis shoes.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

A red blouse, with my skinny black jeans. And, black ankle stockings, and black flats.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

The white turtle neck shirt, green pleated trousers, and black seuede ankle boots. And, today I wear more jewelery, then for usaul, some my gold necklaces, and bracelets.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

A light blue blouse, with dark blue pleated trousers. And, the little blue, and gold silk scarf. And, black leather ballet flats.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Wine red jacket, and matching pleated trousers. and, the cream coloured blouse, with black high heels.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

My skinny blue jeans, the open flannle shirt, with red and black checker boards. And, the Pink Floyd t shirt the under, and the white, and red running sneskers.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

The green, and black plaid sheath dress. And, black stockings, with the black seuede ankle boots.

vysethethird

Briefs, socks, and short sleeved shirt. Keeping it 'brief' and vague.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

The black long sleeve shirt, and leoperd print tights. And, the white tennis shoes.

Oreo

A maroon shirt that says 'snuggle' and camouflage pants. Is being a contradiction.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Inari

Long sleeve navy blue pj top and some random summer shorts because all my pjs are in the wash. T_T

CassieBear

Black pajama pants, black tank top, and a grey sweater.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

Britwitch

A grey t-shirt style nightdress with the superman symbol on it.

Feeling ever so heroic. ;D

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories

WindWhisperer

Beige button-up shirt, black tapered dress pants along with white bra/panty set, two sterling silver necklaces, no rings, Miss Dior and my navy house slippers.
( Busy day, now enjoying some editing of a novel project)

despickable

Tie Dye Sea Shepherd  T shirt and black shorts

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs