Feychaser (Fantasy freeform, reboot)

Started by Ontan, April 13, 2018, 10:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giantmutantcrab

Hi there.

Thank you for the interest. Please send character submissions to ye olde GM in PM please.

ff

PMed.

I'll leave the sheet here in OOC as well if that's OK, since we can't very well concoct content for the Connections section (say that three time fast) without seeing each other's (potential) characters as well  ::)

ff

Oh and if it's true that the current roster is female heavy: in my experience (as in, last 5-6 group RPs in a row), early recruitment always seems to lean female, but then the RPs end up leaning male (and if a 'secondary recruitment for males' is added to the recruitment thread, lean even further male.) Don't know why. Maybe the girls' milkshake tends to bring the boys to the yard.

So I suspect the RP will end up balanced or leaning male anyway.

Doesn't matter a whole lot to me, what with a bi submission  ::)

Ontan

ff: Thanks for sending in the character sheet! I've sent a PM in reply.

Leaving a draft to the recruitment thread is fine, but please make a ninja-edit to remove the OOC safety net section from your previous post. As noted in the character creation guide, it's supposed to be hidden from public posts!

ff

Ah yes, of course, thanks.

Just deleted the whole thing since I've just changed up the concept some anyway as per PM discussion.

Ontan

Sorenzahn Lemeris, played by Shado, and Izzyra the Sumptuous, played by Lithium, have been added to the character roster!

If there's anyone else wanting to get a character in, now's the time  ;)

Shado

Wubba-lubba-dub-dub

Kokaine

Come join us! There's plenty of room and I'd love to flesh out some connections/plots with my Bhleu!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Shado

I've got my character in. Playing Sorenzahn the half-demon. Haven't posted to the Prelude thread yet, but I'm workin on it
This is also a return, for me. First time around for this game was a really great time. I am really liking this character line-up too though, and I think this is going to be lotsa fun.

Connections for my character are open, although they will be in name and reputation mostly, since he's been a shut-in most of his life.
Anybody can pretty much feel free to come at me with ideas tho! I'm sure my character's family is a nice topic of gossip around any magic-obsessed and upper class folks of Reamsul.
Wubba-lubba-dub-dub

Giantmutantcrab

Björn distrusts magic so they will be fast friends.

Ontan

Chescara, played by ff, joins the adventure!

At this point, I don't think there'll be any strict closing on character applications (at least, not until the game has been going a while and the player base has stabilised), but the Prelude chapter is already well underway, and the first chapter of the adventure proper is just around the corner. If there's anyone still wanting to get on board for the start of the game, let me know!

ff

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

CurvyKitten

I have to say after thinking about it for a bit my muse is hopping lol. But before my muse runs away with me and the idea I have brewing I wanted to run it past you. Just so I don't end up tinkering away at a sheet for hours for nothing. Is it ok to pm?

Ontan

la dame: Can't wait! If there's anything I can do to help with character creation, just let me know.

CurvyKitten: It's always okay to PM  :-)

la dame en noir

After 10,000 she's finally free. My character is DONE. I HATE profiles D:
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Ontan

Thanks for your patience, la dame. Odasis Yule has joined the character roster!

At this point, the game is basically ready to begin! I'll give the Prelude thread a few more days for people to make introductions, but then it's really time that the main adventure gets underway  ;)