Twisted and Depraved

Started by Ransom, February 03, 2021, 10:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ransom

Hi all! I encourage anyone interested in the plots below or just in a darker more twisted roleplay than the norm to read my o's which can be found here. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=323273.msg15538318#msg15538318 

Hope to catch some of your interest!

Plot Bunnies of Ransom...

Now as far as plots go I prefer to build up something directly with a partner, I like to CRAFT my plots rather than simply play roles. That being said here are a few plot starters that could interest you...

"Bad Gotham"

Gotham has no laws anymore... The Batman has gone 'dark' and nobody is safe. You would play one of the famous female rogues trying to make their way against a city full of criminals who see you as meat and a Batman who might just decide to kill you these days.

"Evil Twins"
Brother and Sister have been together forever, they've kept each-other alive when things were bad and when their parents died they kept each-other sane. When they were forced to live with their abusive uncle they found escape in the strange journals full of mysteries they found and in each-others arms. Eventually they grew up to understand that they could only rely on each-other and used the occult knowledge they had gathered to make a pact with an eldritch being. Now the pair of them lead a cult in that same mysterious town, manipulating, murdering and having their way with their followers while the mystical power of the sister slowly unwinds her mind and the brother seeks a way to break their pact before his sister is lost completely... Except she likes the power.

"Jack's Back!"
So what? I like serial killers and am a wannabe Ripperologist! Leave me alone!

Ransom

Ransom

Ransom

Ransom

Ransom

Ransom

Ransom

Ransom

Ransom

Ransom