You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:24:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Multiple Generations of Harry Potter Games! [F looking for M]  (Read 304 times)

Offline rockstar217Topic starter

Multiple Generations of Harry Potter Games! [F looking for M]
« on: February 13, 2011, 02:55:26 PM »
Lately, I've been craving even more games set in the Harry Potter Universe and thought that I would put up a thread here to see if there were others interested.  I would like the creation of plot to be done between the two of us for the most part; I do have some plot ideas that I think would be fun, but I don't want to only go off of my idea.

I like the Marauder's Era and the Next Generation most, but will still definitely consider doing games in the trio era as well. 

I would prefer to play the female character and for my partner to be the male character [don't mind if you're not male playing a male, though] and I do mostly M/F pairings, but am not against doing M/M or F/F. 

Some of my favorite things to explore are the Snape / Lily story, romance that crosses the house "boundaries," and a Remus / Lily / James triangle -- which could be played with one person as both boys, or two different ones. 

Anyway, send my a PM if you're interested in a Potter game and if you have any specific favorites you'd like to play or any plots you'd like to try out.  I might be posting a few plot ideas I write up here in the future to see if there's any specific interest... Right now I'm looking for anything and everything, though.