You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 08:00:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Messages  (Read 455 times)

Offline lostboyTopic starter

Can anyone please tell me, are messages getting through?, i ask because i have sent and replyed to messages, and received no response.
Thanking you for any help you can give.

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ítill you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Messages
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 11:11:43 PM »
As someone who is PMing two people at the same time at the moment, I can say PMs are going through, yup.

Offline Oreo

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 11:13:50 PM »
There is a green notification bar that appears to verify that your message has been successfully sent. You can also look in your sent PMs and see if it appears there. The PM should only appear if it has been sent ;)

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 11:19:08 PM »

Many thanks for that Saerra.  Oreo, my thanks to you also. I have checked my sent "box", and they are there, or at lest one is now, i deleted some others. Again my thanks to you both.

Offline Oreo

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 11:23:48 PM »
You're welcome. Just as a note your PMs are unlimited on E. You don't have to cull them unless you want to. Some people have over 20,000, so I hear.

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 11:51:24 PM »

Again my thanks Oreo. I should think myself very lucky if i get that many lol.