You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:19:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hmm..Movie question?  (Read 680 times)

Offline WolfyTopic starter

Hmm..Movie question?
« on: August 01, 2010, 09:18:24 AM »
I'll be going to the movies soon..not sure what I should go see, though...I know I either want to see Despicable Me, or Dinner for Smucks..but..O_o..I can't choose between the two...Hmm...

Offline avorae

Re: Hmm..Movie question?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 09:20:32 AM »
I say go with Despicable Me. That would be the one I would go see if i actually had any movie money... :P ;D

Offline WolfyTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 09:21:44 AM »
Hmm...

Ya know, I think it's rather ridiculous that you get charge like, 3-5 dollars more for 3D glasses. o3o..but that's just me.

And, if you kept them from the last time you saw a 3D movie, you can't use them again to get a lower price! D:> That just sucks...

But..I digress. o-o Both Movies have gotten good reviews so far...

Offline Caeli

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 09:25:52 AM »
What everybody enjoys in a movie is different. Just because a movie gets rave reviews, doesn't mean that everybody will like it.

If you really can't decide, just flip a coin. If both of them have been getting good reviews, and you generally like those movies that get good reviews, then you can't really go wrong, right?

Offline avorae

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 09:27:27 AM »
Yea i must agree with you on the  3d glasses charge. As for the reviews they both have gotten good ones but Dinner for Smucks just doesn't appeal to my personal tastes. I might watch it when it comes to netflix but i really don't want to spend 8+ dollors to see it.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 09:34:15 AM »
I'm not sure this sort of 'help' is quite what the help forum was meant for. XD OT forum maybe?