You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:15:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rebooting the world - Profiles and Plot (updated)  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Capsarc

Re: Rebooting the world - Profiles and Plot (updated)
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 08:37:56 PM »
Ya but she doesn't have a ride, being a college student, maybe someone could drive in front of the school and see her siting on the steps, get her onboard?

I'm a student too, I could show up and pick her up.

Offline elfguy

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 08:50:06 PM »
Either is fine.

Offline cassiaTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2010, 02:39:27 AM »
We can start out in different locations, but soon all arrive at the farmhouse. What happens after that will be determined during play - it's very open. I'd like to give everyone the chance to interact with others, form IC relationships, and begin mini-plots.

The overall idea is that there are very few people left and those that are have to try to survive and cope in a new world that begins as an anarchy. You can raid banks all you want but the money is worthless, and with all the corpses in most towns - not to mention the wild animals coming in to feed on them - those towns and cities have their own dangers.

I'll post again in the IC thread early tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 02:42:09 AM by cassia »

Offline anne sophie

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2010, 11:54:22 AM »
Sorry had to go out of town so I did not have access to a computer...I have posted my first post...and here is a picture of my character