I'll be having some time coming up, and I've got the free time for a few plots. What I'm looking for specifically:
- Someone interested in long-term RP. Preferably someone interesting in fairly long, literate plots. I'll admit some of the games I'm in, I don't post things that long, but I tend to do so in a general sense, and looking to stretch my abilities a bit, if that makes sense.
- Generally interested in games involving D/s themes. This can range from pretty tame to stuff that really, really belongs in Extreme. Right now, I am indeed interested in that harder end of things. That being said, I'm a huge fan of relationship driven kink, rather than explorations of arbitrary cruelty. Along those lines, I enjoy games where people have realistic reactions to things - I don't expect slaves to have multiple rolling orgasms from a rape, for example - or indeed expect intercourse to end in mutual climax. Confusion, uncertainty, characters trying and failing, etc. are all parts of a potentially interesting narrative.- I'm happy to play male or female characters - and alright with others playing their gender, or the opposite. At the moment, I'm pretty much tapped out of my ability to write a compelling Dom, so I'm looking preferably for Dominant partners, although I could play with a submissive with a particularly compelling plot. I'm willing to play M/f, F/f, F/m and under limited, really compelling circumstances, M/m.
- My O/Os: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69790.0Potential Plots:
Generally, I like to create potential plots with my partners, rather than looking to slot people into characters or plots that exist in my mind alone. So below are some samples of what I'm looking for, but aren't set in stone, and aren't anything close to an exhaustive list. If you're inclined toward working something out, PM me, or post in this thread and I'll get in touch with you.
- Pet play. My kingdom for a puppyboy/puppygirl plot of some sort. Would be especially interested in something in the modern setting, and more severe training/bondage. (This is largely taken, for now)
- Also keenly interested in a Warhammer/Warhammer 40K or Exalted based RPs. They're the only established settings I have both an interest and the familiarity with to do fandom-based RP.
- Luxury Suite: To fuel their phenomenal growth rate, and keep up with being the premier destination for certain types of business, Dubai has started to relax their laws even further, including legalizing slavery. While attending a conference at a luxury hotel, a visiting businesswoman is given a room that, along with the overpriced mini-bar, high class fitness center, comes with a slave for the duration of her stay. This could be a one-shot, but it also could be a longer term RP - what happens when her trip is done? Does she simply check him out every time she's in town? Or, like the Cashmere bathrobe, can she simply take him and eat the fine on the bill? If she does, how is she going to get him back home?
- Acquisitions Specialist: For the very rich, nothing is beyond their reach, including human beings. Need a blonde Ivy League CPA who looks good in a pencil skirt? A handsome boy to distract your wife from the whole 'You have how many Mistresses!?' thing and remind her why she sticks around? Or just a pet who can't say no, and will always be there? Everything can be had for a price. There are specialists who can get what you need, and are paid handsomely for it. Except, when a client gets themselves killed, they find themselves with a needless piece of custom merchandise with no buyer. Dead inventory, or reframing it as a...private project.
- A Noble's Pet: Given as a gift, captured among a fallen rival's possessions, or raised from birth to provide companionship, a loyal and attentive slave serves as both a private attendant and, as they both grow older, a more intimate roles. This story could very well focus on either the slave's expanding duties, or the threats that come to face an established Owner/slave relationship.
- Supernaturals: I'd be interested in playing a plot around being owned by a being of considerably more power than a mortal human. Monsters, dragons, supernatural critters, demons and the like. My one request is no vampires. Non-anthropomorphic versions are acceptable :)