You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:29:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Oh..those people at westboro baptist are at it again! o3o  (Read 7887 times)

Offline MasterMischief

Re: Oh..those people at westboro baptist are at it again! o3o
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2010, 08:16:21 PM »
You heard it straight from Jesus' lips.  “Fred has issues.”

I just wonder which issues.  Obviously not The Mighty Thor #5

That's why I feel both sides lost, just as I feel that in modern war both sides usually loose.

I agree that all involved loose in the case of war and I believe I can understand your point, however, I disagree.

If you are up to it, this kind of hits on why I disagree.  It is lengthy, so I would not blame you for giving it a pass.

”...humor and self-righteousness are mutually exclusive.”

This is something I have felt for some time, but never put into words.  If you take yourself seriously, where is the room for humility?  Without humility, where is the room for admitting error?  Without allowing room for admitting error, where is the opportunity for growth?

As humans, we make mistakes.

I believe humor is an excellent way to demonstrate the absurdity of the human condition, which, I also believe religion to very much be a part of.

Offline Synecdoche17

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2010, 09:18:24 PM »
and when they beat me down... due to the number of geeks at Gen-Con, someone will record the incident, and put it on youtube.
I'm sure I could get my hospital bills paid for if I ask for donations on the site... and get my face on TV.
it's possible I could launch a political carrear on such an action if I played it right.
Possibly the most ludicrous fantasy I've seen yet on Elliquiy.  :P Were the members of the WBC idiots, they would have been shut down long ago. They do not respond to insults with violence.

Offline Ironwolf85

• Eletronic Scribe of naughty things.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Here to have fun, Role play, and maybe get laid
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2010, 11:23:31 PM »
Possibly the most ludicrous fantasy I've seen yet on Elliquiy.  :P Were the members of the WBC idiots, they would have been shut down long ago. They do not respond to insults with violence.
I know, was toying with the idea, but in reality it would end with a lot of shouting, and both parties going their seperate ways.
and if that is the most ludicrous fantasy you've seen on Elliquiy... then you haven't seen the Extreme boards yet XD

Offline Noelle

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2010, 03:20:38 AM »
Now seeking: Dominant male/female to play either Fred or Shirley Phelps for hot gay-on-WBC play.

Offline Kip

« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2010, 06:51:31 AM »
Now seeking: Dominant male/female to play either Fred or Shirley Phelps for hot gay-on-WBC play.

Sold!

*goes off to write plot points for Noelle*

>:)

Offline Will

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2010, 12:50:41 PM »

Oh man, hahaha.  That is hilarious, and tempting as well.