You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:37:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: DnD?  (Read 6122 times)

Offline Bayushi

Re: DnD?
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »
Okay, this not apply to my character, but if I remember correctally, adventurers from the realms get a single free feat at character creation from the regional list in the Forgotten Realms campaign guide?

I have effectiv-ish finish my character. Will post it in the right thread.

^^

Offline Natalie C. Barney

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2005, 07:22:01 PM »
No they get to choose if they want a REGIONAL FEAT but they do get one item if they take a class prefered by their region. In Waterdeep for example you can take 300 gp extra, some magic scrolls or a masterwork weapon from some choices.

Offline Bayushi

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2005, 07:55:59 PM »
Okay, no matter!

I not bother with feat on character sheet. I cannot take a regional feat because my character not from local area. She from Rokugan/Kara-Tur, on other side of Hordelands from Faerun.

^^

*hugs Natalie*

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2005, 09:02:41 PM »
Okay. She's a Tetyrian...  and.. hmm.

Damn that Fey'ri was taken up. I had an awesome background, too.

Can I play a Devilled Elf? Some poor half elven woman who was tortured, perhaps cursed by a creature in her history. I supopse I could make statistical bonuses or something for it.. but... I'd mostly just want some visual differencial, to make something interesting. ^.^;

Too bad Fey'ri was taken up.. bleh... ^.^;

You can take a Devil or Demon bloodline form Unearthed Arcana ;). You need only take from 1-3 substitution levels in 20 level progression instead of class level if you do that. There are three levels of bloodlines, Minor, intermediatated and Major. Major gives in eahc level a something extra, Intermeditiated often (each second levle if I recall) and minor only once per four levels.

Substitution levels do not give HP, Skill Points etc. nothing. So in literall sense you can be bestly a 17 wizard whti three substitutition levels in Demon and still be thinked as 20lvl char.

Offline Rett Butler

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2005, 09:06:54 PM »
What about a Male Ghaele(sp) Monk character? Would that be okay?

Offline Lilian

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2005, 09:08:24 PM »
Okay. I dont think i have access to bloodlines or anything of the such, is there any way I could get lists and such of exactly what I'd need to do?

Offline Tahiri AnashiaTopic starter

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2005, 09:09:51 PM »
Lillian i can send em to ya if you want :)

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2005, 09:10:50 PM »
What about a Male Ghaele(sp) Monk character? Would that be okay?

No full blooded outsiders thank you :P. Natives ok, but not complete outsiders ;). I can list the benefits of the bloodline via PM if you want Lilian :). But becuase I do not want post everyhting, so can you mention what kind of bloodline you are intrested and I will look is it there?

Offline Lilian

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2005, 08:51:48 PM »
Is there a forum for this game yet?

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2005, 10:34:27 AM »
Yes, there is. In the NC: Normal Systems.