You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:09:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest ChecK: Family Incest RP. :D All spots filled!  (Read 5718 times)

Offline WolfyTopic starter

Name: Sam
Appearance:

Sexual Preference: Hetero
Sexual Experience: Lots, with his sisters and twin.
Favorite Partner: Twin Sister, Sarah.
Any Kinks?: Too many to list.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:17:08 PM by Wolfy »

Offline Haibane

Just curious, do you ever RP with a character named anything but Raiga? It would be nice to play opposite you and use a different name, and in this present family setting I'm not sure it fits.

Offline WolfyTopic starter

Offline Haibane

I made an OOC thread. It's choose your bedroom and bathroom time!

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70357.0

Offline Sanai

I will write up a cousin profile later today and post it up in here for approval, then when the time is right my character can be brought over to visit or something.

Offline Haibane

Were you thinking of playing a girl or boy Sanai? We've currently got 4 girls and 3 guys not that an imbalance would make any difference.

Offline Sanai

Preferably a male character.

Offline Michael Corvus

Aww, the thread said 'Roles are still open Possibly' but it looks like you guys are full up.  :'( I would love to play either the dad or eldest son. Oh well, let me know if a spot opens. Looks fun and interesting. Have fun!  ;D

Offline Haibane

Mm, Wolfy, you should lock this thread or change the title.

If we get anyone dropping out Corvus we'll keep you in mind. ;)

Offline Michael Corvus

No worries, and thanks Haibane. I think I"ll be following this RP. Loved your opening post Haibane.