You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:37:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Music Bar (Open to everyone)  (Read 9092 times)

Offline AngelDoll

Re: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Music Bar (Open to everyone)
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2010, 04:43:37 PM »
Doll:

-smiles- Good. You know, I have the habit of suddenly fainting, so you may need to use the cpr training with me ;3 Well, if you get 'approved', you may work as my personal assistant, what do you think? ;3

Smirks

sounds good to me ;D

Offline Chevalier des PoissonsTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 04:45:31 PM »
Charmer xD One day I'll make you blush reeeally bad :D *snickers* x'3

Well... Corsets normally go for about 100 euro minimum if you buy it at the store :P Now these ones are like... 20 euro each :P Which is really cheap but... well Ofcourse I CAN afford both of them x'3 I'm just not sure about exactly how much I'll need for my trip since I'm not sure where I'm going :P I wanted to go to portugal to visit a friend, but getting employed over there without knowing portuguese is really hard xo And though I can start learning a little portuguese it will probably not be especially fluent until sumemr so :P And I'm seeking the job now, so I should acctually have the qualifications now :P I'm also thinking norway 'cause they have such great pay, but that's a little boring, that's like being in sweden really :P I want to go somewhere warm an exotic <3 *sigh* to have the money to go on a trip without working xP

You will try ;P

ooh, somewhere warm and exotic, hehe =3 Interesting. Well, I'd suggest Portugal, so you can get used to the place, in case you get the job there

Smirks

sounds good to me ;D

Wonderful =3

Offline AngelDoll

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2010, 04:48:30 PM »
But until then...

bangs empty glass on table

I want a spritzer, double time!
grins as she watches the bar tenders put one together for her

White wine, please.

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 04:49:40 PM »
Hmm, white wine, good choice =3

Offline Wayu

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2010, 04:54:04 PM »
You will try ;P

ooh, somewhere warm and exotic, hehe =3 Interesting. Well, I'd suggest Portugal, so you can get used to the place, in case you get the job there

Wonderful =3

... and I will succed <3  I always do *smiles mischeviously*

Yes =3 But I can't afford to go to portugal unless I do get a job there I think :C it's expensive to travel :P I so wana gooo <3 *hoping to get any sort of work over there*

but I gotta go to bed for the night :P Early day tomorrow ^^ *looking over at dollie* But I see you still have relevant company *chuckles*
*hugs dollie* Take good care of my bodyguard while I'm away will ya? ;) Cya sweeties <3

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2010, 04:59:36 PM »
... and I will succed <3  I always do *smiles mischeviously*

Yes =3 But I can't afford to go to portugal unless I do get a job there I think :C it's expensive to travel :P I so wana gooo <3 *hoping to get any sort of work over there*

but I gotta go to bed for the night :P Early day tomorrow ^^ *looking over at dollie* But I see you still have relevant company *chuckles*
*hugs dollie* Take good care of my bodyguard while I'm away will ya? ;) Cya sweeties <3

Mwahaha we will see -snickers-

Oooh =3 Well, yeah, it is way more expensive than a couple of corsets =P 300 euros, actually, if you want the eurotrain.

Well, good night and sweet dreams ^^ <3

Offline AngelDoll

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 05:37:20 PM »
Aw, i have to go too. I need to sort out a application for a potential Graphics and CGI job.

finishes off her drink

Thanks, and night ^^

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 05:39:57 PM »
Good night, sweet dreams, and good luck tomorrow ^^

Offline Alric Sanosake

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 08:53:30 PM »
Enters into the bar and glances around

Nice joint!

Offline Wayu

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 11:47:47 AM »
Mwahaha we will see -snickers-

Oooh =3 Well, yeah, it is way more expensive than a couple of corsets =P 300 euros, actually, if you want the eurotrain.

Well, good night and sweet dreams ^^ <3

Oh if you keep on teasing me and blushing so sweetly, then you just might :P

Yah... I'm almost positive I just have to have them both :P gaaah! Stupid corsets and shoes <3 I must immediately stop falling in love with them:C! And it is expensive *sigh* And that's just the trip down, then you have to live and eat... and ofcourse shop xD No vacation without shopping <3 And if I am down in portugal I would wnat to go to some clubs too, apparently they don't have the drinking-culture we have down there, they go out to dance, not to drink. And I just love that :D And I'm going out dancing on saturday ~~~<3 Can't wait to get the heartbreak off me :D Nothing like becomming one with music for that ^^ *babbling*

Offline Wayu

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2010, 11:48:25 AM »

Nice joint!

*hears somene come in*

Helo alric *waves*

Offline AngelDoll

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2010, 02:09:57 PM »
I just became your personal assistant :]

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 03:21:34 PM »
Oh if you keep on teasing me and blushing so sweetly, then you just might :P

Yah... I'm almost positive I just have to have them both :P gaaah! Stupid corsets and shoes <3 I must immediately stop falling in love with them:C! And it is expensive *sigh* And that's just the trip down, then you have to live and eat... and ofcourse shop xD No vacation without shopping <3 And if I am down in portugal I would wnat to go to some clubs too, apparently they don't have the drinking-culture we have down there, they go out to dance, not to drink. And I just love that :D And I'm going out dancing on saturday ~~~<3 Can't wait to get the heartbreak off me :D Nothing like becomming one with music for that ^^ *babbling*

Lol :p

Oooh, you like to dance, huh? :p I like to play, hehe =3 Portugal don't have drinkin culture? Bah, this means that my stay there will be shorter than planned =/

I just became your personal assistant :]

Congratulations, Doll :3

Nice joint!

Hello, Alric, and welcome to the Music Bar ;D I hope you enjoy the place.

Offline Wayu

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2010, 12:25:55 PM »
Lol :p

Oooh, you like to dance, huh? :p I like to play, hehe =3 Portugal don't have drinkin culture? Bah, this means that my stay there will be shorter than planned =/

Yah ^-^ I don't know if I'm a good dancer but I love it <3 It's just nice to become one with the music <3

Bah! You go out to drink to0? :C You miss the whole experience that way! But ofcourse they do drink, though apparently not as much as in sweden :P

You're going to portugal? :O When? =3 A vacation or something? <3

Offline AngelDoll

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2010, 12:40:21 PM »
strides into bar, wearing http://images.halloweencostume.com/sexy-french-maid-costume-1.jpg, which clings tightly to her body. she walks over to Chev.

Set me to work, master.   ;)

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2010, 03:20:22 PM »
Yah ^-^ I don't know if I'm a good dancer but I love it <3 It's just nice to become one with the music <3

Bah! You go out to drink to0? :C You miss the whole experience that way! But ofcourse they do drink, though apparently not as much as in sweden :P

You're going to portugal? :O When? =3 A vacation or something? <3

I agree with you, specially as a musician <3

Well, I actually don't go out specifically to drink. You know, I appreciate the company more than anything, drinking goes as a consequence. You know, conversation comes and goes, and sometimes we sip something. But as I said earlier, I am losing such habit. I still go out to enjoy the company, but drinking is no more on my plans. Ironically I never drank that much.

Yes, I am going to Portugal. I am half-portuguese, hehe, and I will step by there (Around the end of September) when I am going to move to London, England. But I will step by Portugal often to get some more books of poetry, hehe.

strides into bar, wearing http://images.halloweencostume.com/sexy-french-maid-costume-1.jpg, which clings tightly to her body. she walks over to Chev.

-Stares at the wonderful maid for some moments- Ooh, nice =3

Master? Hehe, I can get spoiled by that term =P Well, I may have some special plans to you ;)

Offline AngelDoll

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2010, 03:41:06 PM »
Am i allowed to know?

Offline Wayu

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »
I agree with you, specially as a musician <3

Well, I actually don't go out specifically to drink. You know, I appreciate the company more than anything, drinking goes as a consequence. You know, conversation comes and goes, and sometimes we sip something. But as I said earlier, I am losing such habit. I still go out to enjoy the company, but drinking is no more on my plans. Ironically I never drank that much.

Yes, I am going to Portugal. I am half-portuguese, hehe, and I will step by there (Around the end of September) when I am going to move to London, England. But I will step by Portugal often to get some more books of poetry, hehe.

a musician? :O Now that piques my interest =3 What kind of music do you play? =3

Well then your stay shouldn't be shortened by not drinking too much right? ;) Portugal is such a lovely country <3 If you don't want to go there, give the trip to me :D xD No but really I hope you enjoy yourself =3 If I go, I'll b there a little earlier :P like june and july :P And you're moving to england! Get a cute brittish accent? :'D

Maidoutift!! And you chose THAT ONE .o *partiular about good outfits* no no no hunny :C! You got to get quality <3
like this one! *picks out a gorgeous maidoutfit from her suitcase* (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/073/7/e/i_cosplay_cafe___maid_outfit_by_kyocs.jpg)
Or maybe this one :D *picks out another one* (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AHjDUdZwg90/Sct5MNfkCSI/AAAAAAAAGmM/KlP4nSMQu44/s400/maid.jpg)

Hmm... Thinking about it I need an outfit too o.o.... Since the maid-outfit is taken, what else should I wear? .... Hey chev, since you hired me why don't pick a theme for me? ^^

Offline AngelDoll

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2010, 03:56:35 PM »
giggles, and grabs wayu and her suitcase, then runs into the girls bathroom to play dress-up

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2010, 03:58:44 PM »
Am i allowed to know?

I am still thinking about it ;D

a musician? :O Now that piques my interest =3 What kind of music do you play? =3

Well then your stay shouldn't be shortened by not drinking too much right? ;) Portugal is such a lovely country <3 If you don't want to go there, give the trip to me :D xD No but really I hope you enjoy yourself =3 If I go, I'll b there a little earlier :P like june and july :P And you're moving to england! Get a cute brittish accent? :'D

Maidoutift!! And you chose THAT ONE .o *partiular about good outfits* no no no hunny :C! You got to get quality <3
like this one! *picks out a gorgeous maidoutfit from her suitcase* (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/073/7/e/i_cosplay_cafe___maid_outfit_by_kyocs.jpg)
Or maybe this one :D *picks out another one* (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AHjDUdZwg90/Sct5MNfkCSI/AAAAAAAAGmM/KlP4nSMQu44/s400/maid.jpg)

Hmm... Thinking about it I need an outfit too o.o.... Since the maid-outfit is taken, what else should I wear? .... Hey chev, since you hired me why don't pick a theme for me? ^^

Well, I play all kinds of music, actually, or I am learning, hehe. I started with classic rock, and today I am trying to learn more about jazz, hehe.

Well, I will go to Portugal one way or another, it will make things easier to me, hehe. I will get there often after that too =P The book stores will get to know me pretty well. And, as the matter of fact, I have a french accent already, I don't know if I will switch it to the british accent, hehe

Hmm, you have such good taste with clothes ;3 hehe I will choose one for you soon.

Offline Wayu

« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2010, 04:31:40 PM »

Well, I play all kinds of music, actually, or I am learning, hehe. I started with classic rock, and today I am trying to learn more about jazz, hehe.

Well, I will go to Portugal one way or another, it will make things easier to me, hehe. I will get there often after that too =P The book stores will get to know me pretty well. And, as the matter of fact, I have a french accent already, I don't know if I will switch it to the british accent, hehe

Hmm, you have such good taste with clothes ;3 hehe I will choose one for you soon.

Then you have to ply something for me, or make a song that I can sing too ^-^ I can only sing and make lyrics, but the rest is really hard for me ^^''

Well I have to say the brittish accen is cuter than the french one :P But how the hell do you get a french accen living in brazil? xD

Really? Then You better choose something that will fit my curves well :D I'm no flatchest so I can't wear just anything xo They're alot in the way really .o... But I like them :'D

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2010, 04:58:54 PM »
Then you have to ply something for me, or make a song that I can sing too ^-^ I can only sing and make lyrics, but the rest is really hard for me ^^''

Well I have to say the brittish accen is cuter than the french one :P But how the hell do you get a french accen living in brazil? xD

Really? Then You better choose something that will fit my curves well :D I'm no flatchest so I can't wear just anything xo They're alot in the way really .o... But I like them :'D

Oh, of course ;3 I can do that. Actually I have a favorite song, the best one I can sing. Should I show you the official version or my version? ;P

Well, this is something common to the latin america. Everyone down here gets a terrible 'latino' accent when they learn english, because of the natural language (You know, like mexicans speaking english). I tried to run from that by practicing with people from all countries. After the influence of australians, swedishes, scottishes, frenchs, germans, russians, chineses, indians and english people I ended with a scottish accent. But then I decided to train a little more and got my almost-cajun accent, hehe.

Hm, curves? -dreams about it- <3

Offline HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2010, 06:40:42 PM »
*wanders in, taps a couple of buttons on the jukebox and settles down on one of the chairs*

Eagles - Hotel California

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2010, 06:51:26 PM »
-smiles and waves to Hairy-

Hello there, Hairy. Nice choice, I love that song, hehe

-offers a seat-

Offline Xiddeus

• ~Wickedly Distracted~
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Sex... you know... and Rock N' Roll!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2010, 10:49:22 AM »
notices the now open sign and decides... what the hey might as well.  He walks in and finds a seat at the bar.

Scotch on the rocks if you please.

takes a look around

Nice place... newly opened?