(( Plopped in the wrong place
Apparent Age: Early-20s
Sphere(s): Separation, Perception,
Description: Vagrant, the unknown element, bringer and extender of life, yet plagued by a selfless desire. In appearance, his flesh appears regal green, brown spots litter his neck and shoulders, decorating his attire in an exquisite manner. Preferring to walk, he moves with a gracious pace, never altering from his lazily stroll. On the contrary however, when angered, his skin is covered in brown, black and various shades of red, his hair shortens from its lengthy knee height to almost bald. He’ll move with shark, extremely quick actions, never once stopping until either he or his opponent are no more. Note also, that when in this state, his link with plant/tree life extends 10 fold, allowing him to rapidly progress the evolution of plants/trees unimaginably.
Personality: Vagrant can be best compared to a coin; on one side he is gracious and caring, bestowing his fortune upon all life alike, much like a melodic bard, joyous and kind. On the other side, a rabid demon, spawning hate and powerful murderous intent to those whom have abused his brothers and sisters of the forest.
- Precognition: Vagrant is gifted with the ability to see events that haven’t yet occurred; overseeing the future and adapting to it, however, at a cost.
- Influence Life: Vagrant is able to influence the growth of any living plant or tree, not only that but he can bring into effect, breeds of plant that may have never been found without his guidance (evolution).
- Verdant Tongue: Lastly Vagrant is able to speak in tongue with all plant/tree life alike, and now even some of the various animals that happen to pass through his gardens.
- Verdant bond: Having bound himself to his “green-life”, he becomes very ecstatic of those who abuse their natural surroundings.
Background: Vagrant, the son of both a mortal woman and an immortal father, has loitered the world for 1000’s of years, having inherited the freedom of life, whilst also gaining the unbearable emotions to deal with such a lonely existence. He has strolled through the ages, without a reason, to quench his curiosity, why was he born? Of what purpose must he serve? To forever be alone? Indeed, he has suffered such terrifying mortal fears.
Having been born of a Verdant master, his mother, an aspiring druid, she too loved the lands, walked the forests and nurtured the plants. Curious though, that her powers weren’t nearly as developed as Vagrants, perhaps his fathers roll triggered this, never-the-less, his mother died during child-birth and his father sealed his own powers away, in self-blame for his lovers death, hence sealing himself away for eternity, leaving Vagrant to walk the mortal world, alone.
And to this day, Vagrant has lived as a demi-god, delivering aid to the woodland world and depriving mortal greed with his radical abilities.
Preferred Servants: Humanoid, Nature lovers, Shapeshifters, Loving, Caring, Gracious creatures.
1) Vagrant has always enjoyed the spectacles of young pixies, having one to whom he could call his own, or at least feel sensual warmth from.
2) Situations involving natural surroundings, forests, fountains etc.
Limitations: Site Rules, Male-Male