You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 07:58:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Just wondering...  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Satnslillgrl

Re: Just wondering...
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 11:30:03 AM »
I was a little late getting into the series. I think I started it in Middle School. I loved it though. Tobias was always my favorite, even though Jake was pretty awesome too. I didn't like the ending either. It was sad. I'm actually half tempted to reread it now! Lol.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2009, 11:34:41 AM »
I haven't read the series, but from Sora's comment, I get the impression that the characters died?  If I have that right, it's a fairly lazy way of ending a series when there are many other ways to do it.  Not to mention, it doesn't always work, as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle discovered.  It was far more acceptable to the readers to have their beloved character retire to the country and take up beekeeping.

Offline SoraTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2009, 11:36:43 AM »
Good point, Eden. It felt like a discontinuation, though. It was a bit of a cliff-hanger, with big implications. :P

I was really late! I started in elementary school, then stopped until a few months ago. It had been so long that I had to re-read the one book I had gotten through. ;D

Agreed, Oniya. Totally. The only survivor was Cassie. Which was cool, but I'd have liked to see Jake and Tobias happy. Such emo boys...  :-(