Ok, here we go.. one slayer into the breach... she's actually quite deadly, as you look over her, I'm sure you'll agree... I started her with some of Cecelyne's charms, and plan to pick up some more, but I plan to pick up a lot more of SHLIHN's so I figured best to chose her as her favored Yozi, even though I havn't picked up any of them yet.
Name: Xalvia, the Viridian Dancer
Concept: Dancer / Martial Artist
Motivation: Raise up a city in creation who give their allegiance to the rightful king of creation, Malfeas
Urge: Ophidian Urge – Seduce as many people of ether sex whenever she can
An incredibly attractive woman, with pale ivory skin, and long flowing translucent hair that reaches to her ankles, gorgeous purple eyes, her body is hairless save for her head, and she moves with an impossible grace, her hands are covering a rather lovely brass tattoo pattern with a hint of green that reaches to her brass colored fingernails. She wears an intricate necklace that appears to be made of brass around her neck, she always appears immaculately groomed and she wears no clothing in a rejection of the various clothing taboos of creation, though she quite often does wear jewelry of various kinds.
Physically, she’s incredibly agile and very tough, and almost impossibly beautiful… and when entering battle, she surrounds herself in gleaming skin tight brass armor created by Viridian Legend Exoskeleton.
Delighting in battle, conflict, dance and in all forms of sexual activity, Xalvia, is as likely to slay as she is to seduce, though she usually doesn’t mix the two. The Demon that carried the shard to her was a Neomah, and some measure of her personality is affected by that. The Urge to seduce is not strictly sexual, seducing others to worship of the Yozi’s, or abandonment of their principles, morals or cultural taboos is another manner in which she follows her urge.
She believes that the first step in obtaining freedom for Malfeas, is to create a tribe who follows him as the rightful lord of creation, then to forge that tribe into a army, a city, and a nation. She thinks that mixing their blood with demons and raising many as demon blooded is one way to encourage this grow.
She has little in the way of compassion, though she did before she spent which made her ideal in some ways for the choice that was given to her, the offer of power and glory in exchange for service to the rightful ruler of Creation, Malfeas. Her conviction is somewhat lacking too, though that has improved sense she was chosen for exaltation. She’s not quite as unsure of her as she was, her commitment to the cause is somewhat less then it could be, sense she’s often unsure of herself, or her cause. But, she does have considerable courage and self-control, which are valuable to her master.
She hates rigid societies, ones that reject change and growth, as it was that rigidity that caused her to be cast out of the Coral Archipelago, where she grew up. Because of this, she generally chooses sacrifices for the Thing Infernal from among such individuals.
She absolutely adores Ligier, and he’s the only one in existence that she would actually be willing to wed, indeed, on some level she hopes to seduce him into just that.. but she’ll settle for having him as teacher and mentor.. something she doesn’t have yet either.
Sense her unwoven coadjutor was shaped from a neomah, she is constantly in a state of low grade arousal, regardless of what she’s doing...
She was originally a dancer and martial artist, her former teacher taught her both, and she was very skilled, but the land she was part of had a very rigid view of women learning the skills of a warrior. While her teacher was broadminded enough to get past them, especially for such a talented and capable young woman, they trained in secret. However, a jealous rival discovered exposed them, her mentor was executed, and she was cast out, told to join the Tyra, or become outcaste.
Furious she rejected them all, and left, though uncertain what she was going to do with herself.. and in this moment when the Neomah demon carrying the shard of her exaltation.. and she was ripe for the plucking, as one might say. The discussion lasted for a little while, and then she agreed to give her allegiance to Malfeas.. after all, what had the gods of ever done for her?
And then she entered Chrysalis, to become reshaped into the creature she is now…
Abilities [2 freebies]
*Martial Arts @@@@@
*Performance @@@ Specialty: Dance + 2
*Craft (Vitriol) @
Linguistics @@@ [Sea-Tongue*, Fire-Tongue, Old Realm, Body Language (As per Neomah)]
Backgrounds [5 Freebies] (+ 4 Artifact Dots)
- Implanted Vitriolic Retractable Orichalcum Razor Claws
- Speed Accuracy Damage Defense Rate Attune
- 5 + 5 +5L + 3 4 6
- This artifact was implanted in Viridian Dancer’s hands, when she was chosen, during her chrysalis. The Neomah who came to her brought this artifact with her at her master’s command, and it became implanted into Xalvia at that time.
- These claws are fully retractable, and appear to be nothing more then an ordinary, if lovely tattoo on her hands when retracted. When extended however, she has a pair of rather dangerous looking brass-green metallic claws that cover her entire hand, and gives her full ability to attack and parry lethal damage without a second thought. They are permanently implanted however, meaning that the committed motes are permanently committed as well.
- Parry DV: 7
Artifact – Chaomorphic Simbiote @@@@@
- 16 Mutation Points
- Abomination – Wings (Bat-like) 
- Blight – Gills 
- Affliction – Chameleon 
- Pox - Elemental Adaptation – Fire 
- Pox - Elemental Adaptation – Air 
- Pox - Elemental Adaptation – Water 
- Pox - Elemental Adaptation – Wood 
- Designed by Ligier, and given to her upon arriving in Malfeas, this artifact allows her to shift and alter her physical makeup to suit the situation, and to allow her to adapt to nearly any environment.
- At will, with a commitment of 12 motes a pair of bat-like wings spot from her back (same color as her skin), granting her the ability to take to the air, moving freely though the air
- She can also, with a commitment of 8 motes, breath water like air, becoming fully amphibious
- For a commitment of 4 motes, her skin shifts like a chameleons, to match her environment making her more capable in matters involving stealth, surprise attacks and hunting
- For a commitment of 2 motes, she can make herself immune to the effects of any environment in creation. Each change causes her to look a bit different;
o Air – Her heart and blood turn to liquid green fire, if cut her blood drips green flame, and her eyes turn to a luminous green
o Fire – Her skin turns to dark Ebony, her eyes to deep blood red
o Water – her skin turns to a light blue, with webbed hands and feet
o Wood – Her skin turns to a pale green, and her hair into lovely vines, with small flowers on them.
- The motes for any of these can be committed indefinitely; leaving her with the affects for as long as she desires, however, none of the elemental adaptations can exist together. The others can, but there is rarely any point in her view of keeping gills and wings at the same time
- Collar of Dawn’s Cleansing Light
Backing – Malfeas @@@
Cult – Avatar of Malfeas @@
Influence – Malfean Demons @
Unwoven Coadjutor @@@
- Specialty: Socialize: Demon Lies + 1
- +2 Social Bonus to all dealings with demon kind
- Recognize Yozi Cultists (Perception + Socialize), + 2 Social Bonus to command or manipulate
Malfeas – Looks up to him as her rightful liege and master
Hatred - rigid unchanging societies (Paragon, The Vargian states, Coral Archipelago, etc.)
Admiration & Adoration – The Demon Sun – Ligier
[These are not quite Intimacies.. at least not yet.. some of them come from her Unwoven Coadjutor, and are not fully integrated yet.. and some of them come from interactions between her previous personality and her new exaltation, and are also yet to fully integrate, they may change some before they do.]
Delight in Battle and Conflict
Delights in Art, Dance and Music
To create new and unique things
Love for all forms of sexual activity (especially aggressive ones)
Health Levels: -0, -1, -1, -2, -2, -2, -2, -2, -4, -4, Incapacitated
Soak: 7B/7L Bashing Hardness: 4
With Viridian Legend Exoskeleton: 17B/17L Hardness: 10B/10L
Essence @@@ [7 Freebies]
Peripheral 30 (38)
Virtues (3 Freebies)
Favored – Malfeas/She Who Lives in Her Name
First Malfeas Excellency x 3
By Pain Reforged
Scar-Writ Saga Shield x 2
Viridian Legend Exoskeleton
Hardened Devil Body
Nightmare Fugue Vigilance
By Agony Empowered
Transcendent Desert Creature
Sand Though Fingers Defense
Aura of Power
Creature of Darkness