New York Underground: Vampires, Weres, Witches, Demons, Hunters and more!

Started by The Green One, August 21, 2022, 04:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaris

Azaco

RainyHigh

Hello, any potential RP-ers looking to make a splash at NYU~
I have a demon contract position open for Bo, the friendly neighborhood pride demon.
Bo's CS
She works all over NYC (and beyond) as a social media influencer but also has a side gig of "taking care of" humans she deems "deplorable."
I'm open to ideas and discussion through PMs on Elliquiy.

edit: something is in the works now!
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently NOT open for solo stories
Rainy's Scene Tracker

LaVnde

Quote from: Vael the Destroyer on May 18, 2024, 04:51:55 PMFor anyone potentially looking into joining the game, I just brought up an idea about a subsect of the NYPD who is entrusted by the supernatural leaders to handle supernatural crimes. My character Eliseo Hammond is working for the NYPD as a homicide detective and will be a part of this secret division. This opens up more storylines for others looking to join in and a place for your characters to jump off from. Should totally look into joining so that you too can keep the streets of NYC safe!
I am unsure if Ophelia would fit to be an actual detective, but she is looking for her mother's killer, so we might be able to do something there? <3
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

fox2trox

I'm interested and have a character in mind but I would like to chat with one of you about their background and if it would be allowed or able to be worked into the current game.

The Green One

Quote from: fox2trox on June 03, 2024, 10:23:48 PMI'm interested and have a character in mind but I would like to chat with one of you about their background and if it would be allowed or able to be worked into the current game.
Hello!

Feel free to message me and Amaris about your ideas!

Not available for new stories

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: LaVnde on June 03, 2024, 12:40:39 PMI am unsure if Ophelia would fit to be an actual detective, but she is looking for her mother's killer, so we might be able to do something there? <3

I think that sounds entirely reasonable! You can send me a PM and we can talk about it!

VVitch

Hi,

Potentially interested. Two questions first.

1. Is Chris Hemsworth free? He looks to be but I want to be sure.

2. Is there space for more ancient vampires - I only see one listed so I assume two slots are open ?

The Green One

Quote from: VVitch on June 11, 2024, 11:37:25 AMHi,

2. Is there space for more ancient vampires - I only see one listed so I assume two slots are open ?

Hello~

Chris is free and there are open spots for ancient vampires!

Not available for new stories

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently NOT open for solo stories
Rainy's Scene Tracker

Andronica

Quote from: VVitch on June 11, 2024, 11:37:25 AMHi,

Join us!!

VVitch