New York, New York (Adult slice of life / Drug dealers and violence)

Started by The Green One, April 19, 2022, 11:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Quote from: Liam Dale on August 29, 2022, 06:46:56 AM
Our new boss "Ma" O’Cuinn is gathering quite the family! If you're looking to join the Irish mob this is your chance!

Our new Yakuza boss Ayami could use some allies and associates as well.

The underground Arena is still open for an owner!

Yes! We’re looking for 3 more Irish brothers of my character (sons of Ma). Come join the fun!
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Chaosfox

I am interested in this.  Will have to mull over what kind of character I want to play.  Will take into consideration character that are being looked for and will contact those I need to if I decide to fill one of those roles.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Mr Markus

HI everyone,

I know I had started in this group when it first started up but had to leave due to some family loss. I'm looking to get back into it if there is still room?

Not sure if its wise to restart my old character or develop a new one if there are certain areas needing characters more?
Discord: sw1zzyb1zzy#5110
Mr Markus On & Off
Request Thread

The Green One

Quote from: Chaosfox on August 29, 2022, 10:32:26 AM
I am interested in this.  Will have to mull over what kind of character I want to play.  Will take into consideration character that are being looked for and will contact those I need to if I decide to fill one of those roles.
We'll be happy to have you! And we'll definitely appreciate the collaboration with other writers <3

Quote from: Mr Markus on August 29, 2022, 11:04:00 AM
HI everyone,

I know I had started in this group when it first started up but had to leave due to some family loss. I'm looking to get back into it if there is still room?

Not sure if its wise to restart my old character or develop a new one if there are certain areas needing characters more?
Hey, Markus, it's great to see you around once more.

Of course there's room!

Maybe you could look over the updated character grid, or DM me or Amaris with your possible ideas  :-)

Not available for new stories

Wulfspire

I hope you find something!

virtualblue

The NYC Bratva and the American Outlaw Association (a criminal motorcycle gang) are both in need of additional lieutenants.

blue

The Green One

Hello!

I wanted to publicly thank all our players for being amazing!

Also, I wanted to let you know that we have a fully running MC based in Queens! And there's still room for everyone to join and find their place in this amazing city of ours!

MiNxy

Amaris

MiNxy

GaGa88

This has definitely caught my eye, I'm not sure exactly what type of girl I'll make, but may I reserve Iggy Azalea as my face claim?
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Amaris

Quote from: GaGa88 on September 09, 2022, 08:40:42 PM
This has definitely caught my eye, I'm not sure exactly what type of girl I'll make, but may I reserve Iggy Azalea as my face claim?

Sure! we can get that saved for you! I'm excited to see what you come up with. Welcome!

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

The Green One

Quote from: GaGa88 on September 09, 2022, 08:40:42 PM
Glad to have you here! Feel free to DM me or Amaris if you have any questions ^^

ticl

The Green One

Cream

Hmmm...I have a character or two in my bank that would fit this theme.  Is there some sort of cheat sheet that gives a rundown of whats going on/where the story is by chance?
Fighting for a revolution of thought.

Discord: Cream.E#8738

The Green One

Quote from: Cream on September 19, 2022, 09:25:23 PM
Hmmm...I have a character or two in my bank that would fit this theme.  Is there some sort of cheat sheet that gives a rundown of whats going on/where the story is by chance?
Hi~

I'm glad we caught your interest!

We'll PM you in a moment with some info, if that's alright?

Cream

Fighting for a revolution of thought.

Discord: Cream.E#8738

Wulfspire

The Green One

We're happy to announce that New York, New York is turning 6 months in October!

By the end of next month we'll be opening March for in game posts and we're making an illegal car racing club with events and tracks across the city! The club will be open for current and new players/characters.

With March, we'll launch several story events for each faction that will carry on during the whole in game year!

The Green One

We're opening March for in game posts today! We're trying a new posting method, we'll be opening one week at the time, and each in game week will last a month.

We're launching new stories for every faction!

If you've been thinking about joining the Bratva, the Yakuza, the Irish Mob or Ren's organization, this is the perfect opportunity!

Tinkertoy

Well, dang it. Colour me interested. Is there still room for a little one...or several little ones?

I have a handful of concepts all rolling around in my overactive noodle. Are there any roles that are sorely needed at this time? Knowing that before I start a CS might be a heck of a boon.

Cheers lovely, lovely folks!

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

The Green One

Quote from: Tinkertoy on November 28, 2022, 08:45:07 PM
Well, dang it. Colour me interested. Is there still room for a little one...or several little ones?

I have a handful of concepts all rolling around in my overactive noodle. Are there any roles that are sorely needed at this time? Knowing that before I start a CS might be a heck of a boon.

Cheers lovely, lovely folks!
Hi Tinkertoy! We're glad to catch your attention!

We're are open for all the little ones~

At the moment, it would be great to have someone joining the Yakuza or the Bratva, still, the game is open for all kinds of characters!

ElayneTrakand

Is there a sex trafficking ring or similar? I'd love to get abducted and sold off to the city under world.
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson