Quarantine memes

Started by Swidi, April 01, 2020, 12:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Beguile's Mistress

You aren't supposed to put the can down on the stove near a burner in use.  One of out people at work quit buying PAM because her kids kept putting the can on the stove by an open flame.

Oreo

Marty, whatever happens...

never go to 2020!!

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Regina Minx

Callie Del Noire

Oniya

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 10, 2020, 11:51:35 AM
Of course xkcd is behind that...

Between the font and the subject matter (math), I was pretty certain.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Oniya on May 10, 2020, 01:32:26 PM
Between the font and the subject matter (math), I was pretty certain.

My favorite thing of the site is the check with a math formula to resolve down to 1 cent

Oniya

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 10, 2020, 01:34:13 PM
My favorite thing of the site is the check with a math formula to resolve down to 1 cent

Less.  0.002 cents.  http://verizonmath.blogspot.com/2006/12/12-14-2006-verizon-still-quoting-002.html  (That's one of my favorites, too.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Regina Minx

While we're on the subject of xkcd...

Sara Nilsson

Beguile's Mistress

*secures free passes for all the protestors who believe all places should ignore the lock down procedures*

Sara Nilsson

If you don't know, dont google that.

Oniya

Dear god, that's amazing.

Beorning

But yeah, don't Google that. You really don't want to.

*thinks of the day a co-worker showed that video at work*

Humble Scribe

It feels weird having nostalgia for only 20 years ago, but yeah... goatse, tubgirl... where are they now? Oh right, still out there, because the internet never forgets.
The moving finger writes, and having writ,
Moves on:  nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Ons and Offs

Oniya

Twenty years isn't too bad on the nostalgia front. 

Having nostalgia for shock sites is a little weird, though.

marauder13

Quote from: Oniya on May 13, 2020, 01:20:52 PM
Twenty years isn't too bad on the nostalgia front. 

Having nostalgia for shock sites is a little weird, though.

Given the state of the world atm... it's not that weird.

Oreo

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Beguile's Mistress

Lexandria

Demolition Man got so much right...

Oniya

But have we figured out how to use the three seashells?

Lexandria

Quote from: Oniya on May 16, 2020, 12:29:40 AM
But have we figured out how to use the three seashells?

There's a diagram online, but I'm not positive how accurate it is >.>