Buffy the Vampire Slayer Request

Started by Malkavian, March 26, 2020, 09:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lachiyous

Who is to say that she can't be eighteen when she first became the slayer?   Ahh, the beauty of fiction  :-)

Malkavian

Shouldn't be any issue with them being 16, I think, based on site rules - she just can't be pictured at that point? Or am I remembering that wrong?

Lachiyous

That is not my forte, as I'm newer on this site.  But either we can keep her at that age....or bump her up to eighteen and not have to worry about it.  The least of our concerns, I'd imagine? 

Malkavian

Just checked the rules. Characters can be 16, but any images have to be 18 years or older.

Green Goo Theory

If we're looking at a sort of semi-AU version of the Buffyverse where it's a new story then the time period and age of the characters doesn't really matter to me. 
Coming soon...

Lachiyous

Malkavian

If we can get the people, I'm happy to jump in as the Blonde One.

Lachiyous

Ahh, what's wrong with Brunette?

Hehe, just teasing ;)

Silas Wolf

Quote from: Lachiyous on April 12, 2020, 05:31:49 PM
role call/roster check then?

Damian Ruiz - Hot on the trail of a cold case of a girl found drained of all her blood. It was staged to look like some kind of satanic ritual. But the case has lead him to believe otherwise.

Signature by Amaris
My Dice roller ID is 73705

Callie Del Noire

Zoey Cooper: witch scion of two witch families.  Father line ties back to Judge Cooper of New Orleans, Mom’s family ties to the Hawthornes of England/Massachusetts . Grew up New Orleans. New to her power as a rogue family member tried to steal it. He got a house dropped on him.

Lachiyous

a witch and a detective (human?) -- SWEET.

What about you "Green Goo Theory"?  Who are you thinking?

Silas Wolf

Yes, I see him as a human at first. An maybe by cursed with lycanthropy as the story progresses much like Oz.   
Signature by Amaris

Malkavian

So, confirmed characters: Buffy Summers, Zoey Cooper, Damian Ruiz, and, I think, Angel? Is that right?

If this is something people want, I'll get the threads made up. ;D (Though I'd like everyone to let me know what group they think I should make the threads in?)

Lachiyous

At least exotic for non human stuff.  What about blood?  Does that automatically designate an extreme category?

Malkavian

Might be safer to just put it in the Extreme area, just to cover all bases, even if we don't intend on going anywhere near that kind of thing... but want to hear from you all first before I make the threads.

Also Lachiyous, what are you playing? Definitely Angel, or someone else? Just so I can write up a character list when I make the threads.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Malkavian on April 12, 2020, 10:03:15 PM
Might be safer to just put it in the Extreme area, just to cover all bases, even if we don't intend on going anywhere near that kind of thing... but want to hear from you all first before I make the threads.

Also Lachiyous, what are you playing? Definitely Angel, or someone else? Just so I can write up a character list when I make the threads.

Sounds about right to go extreme

Lachiyous

Quote from: Malkavian on April 12, 2020, 10:03:15 PM

I'll make my oft rare, yet quality posts....here-and-there.....on yes.....everything's favorite brooding vampire!   :-)

Silas Wolf

I agree with putting it in extreme.
Signature by Amaris

VoluptuousVixen

Lachiyous

Quote from: VoluptuousVixen on April 12, 2020, 10:22:00 PM
Is WIllow Rosenberg free?
*waaaaaaaaaves to the "VoluptuousVixen" chicka!* 

I knowwwwww you....;)

Malkavian

Quote from: VoluptuousVixen on April 12, 2020, 10:22:00 PMIs WIllow Rosenberg free?

She is!! PLEASE play her! My Slayer needs her bestie!

Which puts the cast at:

• Buffy Summers - Malkavian
  • Angel - Lachiyous
  • Zoey Cooper - Callie Del Noire
  • Damian Ruiz - Silas Wolf
  • Willow Rosenberg - VoluptuousVixen

Silas Wolf

Woo hoo, we have VoluptuousVixen onboard this is going to be fun.
Signature by Amaris

Malkavian

Quote from: Silas Wolf on April 12, 2020, 10:52:36 PMWoo hoo, we have VoluptuousVixen onboard this is going to be fun.

You mean more fun, right? ;D

Silas Wolf

Quote from: Malkavian on April 12, 2020, 11:00:25 PM
You mean more fun, right? ;D

Yes, thank you for the correction. It is going to be more fun.  >:)
Signature by Amaris

Malkavian

I'm actually chuffed that I'll get to interact with more canon characters, too. Especially Willow! Buffy needs her wicca. ;D