You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:24:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Poke` Girls! The RPG!  (Read 106903 times)

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Poke` Girls! The RPG!
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2009, 07:58:54 PM »
I had an idea:

People are obviously going to want a more sex oriented kind of fight than the standard fireballs and thundershocks. So I was thinking about letting every poke'girl have the {Struggle} ability (Whatever that one is called when they run out of moves.)

But they didn't have to wait for any lack of moves (If you use PP) it's just for all attacks sexual. It does so much damage standard to every poke'girl. If the one being struggled uses struggle herself then the struggle breaks.

Get it?

Offline setojuraiTopic starter

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2009, 08:16:47 PM »
Wait... what?

Offline Mabmoro

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2009, 08:23:31 PM »
... No clue what you meant.

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »
Wait... what?
Really?

I thought instead of coming up with all these sexually based attacks you just lump it under struggle. Get it now? If not forget I ever opened my mouth.

Offline setojuraiTopic starter

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2009, 01:08:26 AM »
LOL, oh, okay.  Well I wasn't thinking about having ATTACKS be sexual... unless it was incidental, like the "Flash" move or any other move that can be punned into being sexual in nature.

Offline Mabmoro

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2009, 01:25:02 PM »
Umm, is this going anywhere?

Offline Shihong

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2009, 04:19:32 PM »
This concept seems very intriguing to me...  I imagine not all "Pokegirls" could be tamed or even captured solely through the use of sexual gratification.  Hell, some would probably just be rather pissed off by it...  Assuming there's still room (and that this is still going to happen), I'd be interested in participating at some point.