You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 22, 2020, 10:02:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Modern Setting | Slice of Life | Long Term ( Emilia Clarke Celeb RP ) MxF  (Read 644 times)

Offline SintanTopic starter

Welcome to my Thread! Thanks for taking a look-see, this is what I can offer you and I hope you find something that tickles your fancy!

My Full O/Os List Thread-Easy access! Check it out! :)

As far as how much I can offer for post length, my standard is one single decent paragraph, more if there's enough content to pull from and add detail into. How often can I post? I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can push out multiple posts a day unless I happen to be out of town, but I will notify you if such events happen. Also, I have a wide range of kinks and I try to do my best to keep both sides happy, I enjoy discussing future possible scenes and brainstorming ideas for the plot, so if you don't like planning out small scenes, I can hold myself back.

The Fallen star

Core Themes: Rawness(Not limited to but including ZERO MAKEUP), Vulnerability, Deep Emotions, and Desperation!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

[Disclaimer] The gender of the writer behind the screen does not matter to me, it used to but nowadays,- I just care about finding compatible writing partners. The only thing that matters to me is I always play as the male and play against female in RP

Note: I only RP via Forum threads or discord.  No other methods.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:20:39 PM by Sintan »

Bump.

Re: Modern Setting | Slice of Life | Long Term ( Emilia Clarke Celeb RP ) MxF
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 07:47:07 PM »
Bump.

Bump.

I LOVE EMILIA!