Cervix penetration
Discipline
Being cared for
Struggling
Rain
Addictions
Damaged Characters
Offs: toilet stuff
Personality: Capable of great empathy and compassion for mortals she has been moved in the past to cure mental Illness and bring back loved ones from the dead while simultaneously asking for blood and sacrifice in return. Obsessed with death and enlightenment she has chosen to scar, mark, and modify the human form she walks around in, choosing to use her organic canvas as an instrument of expression. She is terrible with small talk and other social conventions but she does have a sense of humor albeit morbid and a way of breaking the ice. She loves the moon and often cannot sleep at night instead using the time to meditate or walk the grounds lost in thought. She is used to being sought after for blessings and secret knowledge fron would-be Allister Crowley’s and various devotees and though it is nice to be recognized she’d rather be left alone. She can be charming when she wants to be but she can also be mistaken for a bitch since she has a tendency to speak her mind.
Extra:
Body modifications:
Clear nose gage
No belly button
Pointed ears (re-sculpturing)
Deep blue sclera (injections)
Intricate facial scarification
Split tongue
90% covered in tattoos (mostly magical)
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

LeKinkyTaco

Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Bowen

Chantarelle

Bowen

I have a question about sources. Are there any particular sources to use, just what's in wikipedia, any particular rpg (like Scion for instance) or wing it?

Considering either Susano-o or Hachiman

Miss Nyx

I'm allll into this... fantastic idea. I'd like to lay claim to Anubis. ;D

BlackStone

What would be the posting rate be like?  Thinking perhaps Loki or Bauldur

la dame en noir

Damn - I was going to start introducing people to Yoruba, but it's only limited to well known cultures. Nice concept though.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Bowen on January 23, 2019, 04:25:43 AM
I have a question about sources. Are there any particular sources to use, just what's in wikipedia, any particular rpg (like Scion for instance) or wing it?

Considering either Susano-o or Hachiman

Theres no specific source to look up the Gods. Generally speaking, appearance wise they aren't the original Gods. Have made memories on their own while still keeping intact their previous memories. Pretty much the stories of the Gods are typically the same. Say just a couple things that are shifted. But i think the main religion that would have some confusion in the Gods would be Egyptian. Japanese shouldn't be too different.

Quote from: MistressNyx on January 23, 2019, 05:50:11 AM
I'm allll into this... fantastic idea. I'd like to lay claim to Anubis. ;D

I'll reserve Anubis for you :D

Quote from: BlackStone on January 23, 2019, 09:59:55 AM
What would be the posting rate be like?  Thinking perhaps Loki or Bauldur

I can't say, but for me personally i post atleast once a day or every other day. So far, lol.

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Dominique

I'd like to claim Eris, if that's all right. Will work on my character today (maybe tomorrow). ::)

Bowen

Susanoo-no-Mikoto
God of Storms, the Sea and Death
Modern name: Kenshiro 'Ken'
Affiliation: Japanese
Sexuality: Hetero

Physical Appearance
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 220 lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Physical age: 30

Ons: Pretty open to try new things
Offs: No toilet, vore, gore
Personality: Can cause nearly apocalyptic chaos and be a bit of a bad boy. Plenty of early sibling rivalry and family drama which led to him being kicked out of Heaven. It was on that journey where he killed a giant eight-headed dragon that he found balance as a hero and a leader. As the god of Storm and Sea he still has a temper, but he has also brought agriculture, poetry, metallurgy and blacksmithing to the world in search of balance. He hasn't lost his sense of charm, mischief or passion, he manages to cause scenes at parties but no one thinks of not inviting him back.

Extra: Although now he walks around in Armani instead of his enchanted gosuko armour, Ken still has access to all his relics and weapons. Amenonuhoko, the spear that created the world and Leaf-Cutter, legendary sword forged by his son Muramasa and his black and silver armour are easily summonable should the need arise.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Dominique on January 23, 2019, 12:03:17 PM
I'd like to claim Eris, if that's all right. Will work on my character today (maybe tomorrow). ::)

Another person wanted Eris, actually!

Quote from: Bowen on January 23, 2019, 01:22:46 PM

He's good, post him up :)

Dominique

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on January 23, 2019, 01:38:48 PM
Another person wanted Eris, actually!

He's good, post him up :)

Ah oops, I see that now! Missed it when I checked ::)

Count me out then, I'm not really interesting in starting a new CS with a different character. Have fun with the game!

Apple of Eris

Speaking of Eris:

Eris
Goddess of Chaos, Strife, Freedom
Modern name: (Nickname / Aliases) - optional
Affiliation: Greek
Sexuality: Bisexual

Physical Appearance (Changes often)
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 125lbs
Eye color: Blue
Physical age: 18

Ons: Bdsm, force, orgasm control, struggle, teasing, and of course chaos
Offs: toilet stuff
Personality: Mutable. Much like the domain she represents her personality is always changing. Stormy one moment, sweet and kind the next. She is much more calm and stable when she is entertained, but when she gets bored is when she begins causing trouble. She also has trouble forgiving slights, for example being excluded from a wedding to which everyone else is invited.

She is often aloof and teasing, she loves to tease those who cling to order because she knows the universe is like her, chaotic and ever changing. Order and calm is only temporary. True freedom lies in embracing change.

She loves to plot and scheme, always working to further undermine the order of society and promote freedom.

Extra: While she hates to be restrained or controlled, secretly she craves those temporary moments as she loves the struggle. She’s also thrilled by the way her ‘religion’ was revived in the 1960s, seeing her as good rather than as a purely evil being.

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Apple of Eris on January 23, 2019, 06:11:10 PM

She’s good, lol. Post her up!

I nearly finished on the descriptions and my Goddess :’)

Bowen

Any idea of posting rate? Is this going to be a relaxed or a post every day type of thing?

Kinghex

Quote from: Bowen on January 23, 2019, 08:18:09 PM
Any idea of posting rate? Is this going to be a relaxed or a post every day type of thing?
I can help with this because it's already been answered. In an earlier post, the GM stated they didn't know what the posting rate would be like. However, they post daily around the site.

In my experience, the average post rate for a group without an activity requirement is a thread being updated once or twice a week by one member or another.

Bowen

Ok, that is easily doable

Thanks for the answer.

Sye

*plants an interest flag* LeKinky, sent you a pm and sorry I forgot to state the subject of the PM.

Chantarelle

Miss Nyx

Anubis
God of the Dead
Modern name: Dakarai Almasi
Affiliation: Egyptian
Sexuality: Heteroflexible.

Physical Appearance
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 187 lbs.
Hair color: Black.
Eye color: Silver-blue.
Physical age: Late twenties.

Ons: Submissives, sexual deviance, beautiful women, brunettes, roleplay, sadomasochism, kinbaku, blindfolds and gags, oral, toys, threesomes/moresomes, pressing boundaries, one-night stands, biting/marking, violent half-clothed sex that might otherwise be mistaken for fighting.
Offs: Overly affectionate women, bathroom play, possessiveness/obsession.
Personality: Anubis truly has a rather eclectic, intricate sort of personality despite being often vilified for the role he’s played throughout history. He’s a very somber and observant sort of man at a glance, with a naturally soothing aura that seems to draw other beings both mortal and immortal to him. One might not have expected a Death God to be empathic, but this too is a trait he carries, and at a time seems burdened by causing him to withdraw and revel in solitude. He doesn’t seem bothered by being alone, he rather prefers it, but when in good and comfortable company he’s happy to be the charming, captivating, powerful man he is at his core. Anubis is hard to anger, but when pushed to the limits his temper is ferocious, and he is known to hold quite lasting grudges--you can ask Set, I’m sure he’d confirm.
Extra: He alternates between a charmingly mortal appearance, and that of the great Jackal. He gains a foot of height, and has a notable disconnection with more human ideals when assuming the more primitive form. At times, he may appear stuck between the two, maintaining his humanoid body while his head may assume that of the fearsome dark furred beast.
Anubis ushers souls to the underworld, both mortal and God alike, and as such has the innate ability to see the lifespan of every being he comes in physical contact with. As such he tends to avoid getting too close to people, rather enjoying his ‘hiatus’ while dwelling in Euphoria.
He is not terribly fond of cats, he’s rather nocturnal, and he has a penchant for humor--he loves cheesy jokes. If you can make him laugh, you're almost instantly in his favor. Unfortunately his sense of humor when shared tends to be rather morbid, almost accidentally.
Additional Photos: one, two, three, four

Sye

OMG!! I love that face claim! 😍

Will make my CS when I get home. Also... Reserving Tsukuyomi, Japanese God of the Moon.

LeKinkyTaco

BlackStone

Loki
God of Mischief
Modern name: Loki Laufeyson, the Tickster, Worldender
Affiliation: Norse
Sexuality: Flexible

Physical Appearance
Height: 6'
Weight: 172
Eye color: Sea blue
Physical age: Early thirties

Ons: Better to see off's
Offs: No bathroom play, vore, incest, age play, anything else negotiable
Personality: Chaos incarnate, to a point.  There is an odd streak and code of ethics in him, a moral compass which one might say easily swayed.  He served a purpose for his family, for the Norse gods, and believes himself vilified for role in history, a history which distorted the truth and how his destiny and fate played out.  As such his relations with the Norse gods is temperamental at best, combative at worst.  Given he has accomplished all which was required of him at the time, he spends time moving about, going here and there, making certain above all else he himself is not bored.  There is a temper inside of him, and he is also one not to forget a grudge.  It once has been said he treats them as one would a well cared for pet, to nurture and care for them, water and feed them, till it is time to make the accounting of them.  Being near immortal, he plays the long game in most of his plots and schemes, willing to wait years for any of them to bear fruit.  After so much time, avenging old slights is not something to be rushed, but to be savored like a well aged wine.

Extra:  Loki often does take take other guises, especially when playing out a long a long plot.  When not he does his best to adhere to modern times and dress.  He is is not above to show a bit of flare and flash when he is out and public.  He is also not one to deny who and what he is, and merely smiles when people believe him crazy or insane.  What better way to hide oneself by telling the truth to cloak oneself in the shield of lies and misdirection, which he truly is the master.