You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2019, 10:22:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What video games do you like?  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Kinghex

• He Who Cannot Shut His Trap; The Mustering of the Blustering
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Dude, I like totally love the Riddler. Man.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: What video games do you like?
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2019, 11:43:28 AM »
Recently, I've only played Toram. I expected to play it a year at most, but late this February marks year three. It was initially for the unanticipated difficulty, but progressed into an involvement in the player market. Merchanting became a hobby for a while.

I'm pretty passive about it now, but it still makes me smile.

Offline Despairs

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2019, 06:47:19 PM »
Games I have played and liked: Speed Freaks, Crash Bandicoot and Tomb Raider. PS2 games: Dragon Ball Z Budokai,(one and three), Spider-Man(one and two.) Mortal Kombat,NBA2K series. and Price of Persia: Warrior Within(favorite one).  (Why not make a thread about one's favorite videogame characters and the reason behind it. Just an idea.)

Offline Polymorph

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2019, 11:18:40 AM »
Fallout and Skyrim are my favourite games so far. I have big hopes for Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out.

Offline Snake

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2019, 11:29:01 AM »
-offers polymorph a high five- you and me both.  What parts of each game do you like the most?

I've been playing soul caliber 6, Ac Odyssey, Jurassic World: Evolution, and Dragons Dogma DA,  since Xmas. And I realize how easy it is to do an all nighter playing them

Offline Polymorph

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2019, 11:59:11 AM »
The first plus for Fallout or the elder scroll series is that I know I'm going to get my money's worth out of them. When a new one comes out I know I'll be playing it for months to come rather than with other much cheaper games which I buy and I lose interest after a week or two. I play them on the PC so after playing through vanilla I'll start modding the games from Nexus and lovers lab and get an entirely new experience playing through.

Offline Snake

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2019, 12:03:11 PM »
I can't MOD my games so I have to make my own fun. Well I have purely aesthetic mods for skyrim (as I play on a ps4)