Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peripherie

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 17, 2019, 10:12:18 PM
And Everett is officially the first unsuspecting victim of the Queen of Drama.

Ren is probably not going to get the reaction she is expecting. :P *might be leaning towards team nerdboys*

But that will just add to the drama llama level!

Now I'm finally off to bed. Night all!
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Peripherie on July 17, 2019, 10:31:52 PM
Ren is probably not going to get the reaction she is expecting. :P *might be leaning towards team nerdboys*

But that will just add to the drama llama level!

Now I'm finally off to bed. Night all!
Hahah that's okay.  Ren requires her bodyguard even on vacation for a reason.  I'm sure eventually he'll get her under control...if he ever shows up.  Otherwise, we might need some security guards.

BareBeholder

As I was reading this I was like 'wait, who are the nerd boys?' I love me some nerd shippings and come to find out it's Everett and Carter!

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 17, 2019, 05:20:13 PM

Okay, guys!  The Drama has started to get writing.  Heheheh.  Muse said "I know what to do!" and we are off and on our way into the adventure.  Also, who are Nerd Boy 1 and 2?

Ren is such an awesome, forward character- I can see why there is a title of Queen of drama! Excitedly waiting for things to unfolds

Nerd boy 2 as nerd boy 1 gets taken away:
Confused

P.S- Updated Carters guest sheet

Peripherie

I'm so tired this morning. *wants to curl back up in bed* Another long day for me. I'm excited to see if any more drama happens from now till I get home. (No rush/pressure obviously.)

I hope your RL days are easy and pleasant Cara-crew! <3 <3

BareBeholder

Well hello there Peri, ooo the influence a cozy bed can have haha. I hope you have a good day, I will be posting soon :3

Uh... on a side note, I would like to add one more character to the list if that's okay, Flower! :D

Gabe

Name: Gabriel Davis
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Coming from a past full of revenue, support and opportunity of growth, Gabriel has a pretty solid sense of self. He is very friendly, doesn't mind being the center of attention and loves to meet new people. Taking failure and success with the same air of humility, he always seems to be well liked by all crowds. Traveling around the world is a passion and you'll never catch him without a business card- always expanding his network of connections. He is pretty competent in a lot of areas so he doesn't shy away from any challenge; social, personal or work related. He can look a little intimidating at first with very strong features but he has an extremely approachable personality.

Eyes: Green
Height: 6'4
Body Build: Muscularly fit
Additional Physical Notes:

History: Gabriel was raised by a hard-working single mother who always encourages him to set and achieve goals. Getting deeply engrossed in multiple hobbies at a young age, he learned quickly that the only way to win life was to do and learn as much as possible. He was an early graduate and became a well respected Architect, earning himself a solid standing in the business. When his mother retired from the medical world of surgery, she became a partner and helped her then 26 year old son open his own firm. His firm seems to be ever-growing but he feels like he lacks what others have when it comes to personal life affairs.

Face Claim: Nicholas Bateman

Peripherie

Quote from: BareBeholder on July 18, 2019, 04:57:10 AM
Well hello there Peri, ooo the influence a cozy bed can have haha. I hope you have a good day, I will be posting soon :3

You too!

*picks jaw off the floor* ^_^ I mean, awesome character!

Flower

You're all stars in my book. ❤

-brings out the tea, coffee, and booze-

I love Gab. Feel free to add him.

Luciferia

Ooooh, more fun characters to play with

-drinks tea and has cookies-
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

BareBeholder

Quote from: Luciferia on July 18, 2019, 08:00:31 AM
Ooooh, more fun characters to play with

-drinks tea and has cookies-

Oh dang! we must've been working on our posts at the same time-ish, haha. I was not at all planning on having another conveniently laid out approach for Carter to happen! I am sure he will run into the stunning Bard soon enough, though.

Takes a cup of coffee with a smile. Thanks flower, such a great GM. :]

Flower

I'm just glad you guys are having funzies. -sips her booze-

I'm at home today. Might do some writing myself.

Luciferia

Quote from: BareBeholder on July 18, 2019, 08:24:19 AM
Oh dang! we must've been working on our posts at the same time-ish, haha. I was not at all planning on having another conveniently laid out approach for Carter to happen! I am sure he will run into the stunning Bard soon enough, though.

I was about to post mine and then saw you had posted so I read and made edits! I'm excited for Carter to run into Barb, he seems like a dreamer which'll be a fun counterpoint to hyper-realistic Barb.

Flower

-makes herself a burrito blanket while thinking of writing-

RedPhoenix

Luciferia you write like a dream. =)

Gonna be a long day for me too so not sure if I'll get a reply before tomorrow, but should be then at the latest! I'm super excited that Becky gets to meet Barb!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

BareBeholder

Quote from: Luciferia on July 18, 2019, 08:42:56 AM
I was about to post mine and then saw you had posted so I read and made edits! I'm excited for Carter to run into Barb, he seems like a dreamer which'll be a fun counterpoint to hyper-realistic Barb.

I'm pretty excited as well! I feel so bad overlooking you, you had an earlier open post at the bar no less, and it totally slipped by me. When I was posting and looking for and opening Elizabeth's was the first one I saw :p

Carter and Bard's meeting could call for some rather interesting scenarios, as Carter is also highly observant like Barb, but often can't grasp the hidden intentions behind things, causing a very dry, literal outlook. A large part of his social anxieties come from the belief of their being social guidelines but not knowing them so if Barb shares her hyper-realistic, yet self-assured outlook with Carter I can see conversations lead to personal realities and how intentions can be perceived and falsely interpreted based off personal past experiences, his being somewhat removed.

>.> Ramblings, sorry.

Quote from: Flower on July 18, 2019, 09:18:40 AM
-makes herself a burrito blanket while thinking of writing-

Luciferia

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 18, 2019, 09:26:33 AM
Luciferia you write like a dream. =)

Gonna be a long day for me too so not sure if I'll get a reply before tomorrow, but should be then at the latest! I'm super excited that Becky gets to meet Barb!

Take all the time you need, I'm a patient lass. 😊

Quote from: BareBeholder on July 18, 2019, 10:28:25 AM
I'm pretty excited as well! I feel so bad overlooking you, you had an earlier open post at the bar no less, and it totally slipped by me. When I was posting and looking for and opening Elizabeth's was the first one I saw :p

Carter and Bard's meeting could call for some rather interesting scenarios, as Carter is also highly observant like Barb, but often can't grasp the hidden intentions behind things, causing a very dry, literal outlook. A large part of his social anxieties come from the belief of their being social guidelines but not knowing them so if Barb shares her hyper-realistic, yet self-assured outlook with Carter I can see conversations lead to personal realities and how intentions can be perceived and falsely interpreted based off personal past experiences, his being somewhat removed.

>.> Ramblings, sorry.

No apologies necessary! There were so many active posts, it took me a while to reply, and everyone's character(s) is so fun --  it's only natural that characters have mingled. I look forward to them running into each other.  💋

Peripherie

Peripherie

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Peripherie on July 18, 2019, 04:51:04 AM
I'm so tired this morning. *wants to curl back up in bed* Another long day for me. I'm excited to see if any more drama happens from now till I get home. (No rush/pressure obviously.)

I hope your RL days are easy and pleasant Cara-crew! <3 <3
Well, the Queen is waiting on her victim's response (or a response from the one character that actually has any sort of chance of caging the storm til she calms down) before she can respond.  Hahah.

As for Shailene, I'll be responding to Elizabeth and Joseph, and the newcomer to their little group gathering sesh, Carter, in just a moment, if that's alright with you, Elizabeth and Barebeholder.  I assume Locus would be okay with it since Joseph was the one to approach Shailene.

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Elizabeth Ecsed

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 18, 2019, 03:55:50 PM
Well, the Queen is waiting on her victim's response (or a response from the one character that actually has any sort of chance of caging the storm til she calms down) before she can respond.  Hahah.

As for Shailene, I'll be responding to Elizabeth and Joseph, and the newcomer to their little group gathering sesh, Carter, in just a moment, if that's alright with you, Elizabeth and Barebeholder.  I assume Locus would be okay with it since Joseph was the one to approach Shailene.

I think Joseph backed out, but ready when you are!

Peripherie

So my Everett post is a bunch overly fluffy and emotional for just a drunk guy stepping all over a girl's foot on the dance floor. Lol!

:o  ::)  ;D  Can't even imagine how Ren is going to take that.

Elizabeth Ecsed

Quote from: Peripherie on July 18, 2019, 09:21:34 PM
So my Everett post is a bunch overly fluffy and emotional for just a drunk guy stepping all over a girl's foot on the dance floor. Lol!

:o  ::)  ;D  Can't even imagine how Ren is going to take that.

Comeon dramatic vomiting, comeon dramatic vomiting....

Peripherie