D&D, Elliquiy Style [5e; DM seeking Party]

Started by White Wolf, June 01, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: White Wolf on June 02, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
So long as you follow the rules laid out in that UA segment, you absolutely can. I like that idea a lot :D

Suggested invocation below based on warlock and wizard unearthed article from here;

Blade of Grazz'zt

Prerequisite: The Fiend patron, Pact of the Blade feature

Your pact weapon takes form of greatsword with wave patterned blade. You can spend arcane spell slot when hitting with weapon to do 2d8 additional acid damage to the target per spell level, and make target to roll reflex save against spell slot level to see will attack dissolve their armor and clothing (unless either one is specifically immune to acid or rust effects).

Waldham

Hello, what is your universe for your campaign ? (Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk ...)

White Wolf

Quote from: Waldham on June 03, 2018, 04:14:43 AM
Hello, what is your universe for your campaign ? (Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk ...)

It's going to be primarily set in a city within a homebrew setting of my own design, to be expanded and fleshed out as the game requires :)

Unfortunately, as noted in the original post, we have a full roster now so I can't take on any more players :( Sorry!
The stars are coming right. Is this really the end?

White Wolf

Hiya! I had hoped to get the OOC thread up today but I got sidetracked in a Session 1 for a game I'm DMing on roll 20.

I will have time to do so tomorrow afternoon, Irish time. I hope that's not too much of an inconvenience!

In the meantime, if everyone has character sheets ready to roll, please PM me with the latest/full versions of them. I would rather NOT use the OOC thread to share character sheets; it should be for characters, fluff, and discussing game ideas primarily. I'm also hoping to post a bit more about the setting and the idea for the game when I put up the OOC thread tomorrow :)

Stay happy, friends!

Chanticleer

I see that you're full up on this delectably depraved game idea.

If you are unfortunate enough to have any players drop out, I'd like to throw my rooster in the ring (is that what you kids are calling it these days?) as a replacement initiate.
My current O/os (need work)

White Wolf

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=288810.0

The OOC thread is now up!! :D

Everybody post, get to know each other AND each other's character, and let's get discussing how this game is gonna' take shape

Stendarr

I am very interested if space ever opens up.

White Wolf

For anyone who is interested in joining but did not arrive early enough to get a spot in the game, you may now submit your character sheet, character picture and background details as a pos on this thread, to reserve a place in the event that another player drops out and we need a replacement.

Thank you for your understanding!