You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 16, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~~Pervertedly Innocent~~ WillowPups RP Ideas (F for Male Chars)  (Read 675 times)

Offline WillowPupTopic starter

• ♪ I'm free as a bird when I'm flying in your cage... ♫ Ruff ruff! *tail wags*
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • ~~ Pevertedly Innocent ~~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1

Hi all!  :-)

The post is split up into a few different parts, for easier editing and reading, so feel free to keep scrolling, until you find what you desire... or perhaps something you didn't KNOW you desired...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes to Remember
(Important bits in color.)

~ I am in Australia, and I post at random times to most other countries. If I don't post in your day, it will probably be in your night.

~ While I play out things that would not be acceptable in real life, I do not condone these actions, nor would I ever actually carry them out out of RP. I just want to make that clear. Any animals involved in any RP, real or not, will do so willingly, and will never be forced into anything. Also, as per site rules, NO CHARACTERS UNDER 16!  Anything of a pedophilic nature is wrong. Specific babygirl/ageplay type RP will be all overage.

~ I DO NOT partake in illicit drugs, real life or RP, and will NEVER have any characters I play or play with partake in the horrid things. Even (and particularly) weed. This is a very personal issue for me. I accept that other people would partake, and I accept that is life to some, but I will not and never accept it around me.

~ If nothing in particular in my thread interests you, message me anyway! New friends are always welcome, and let's just chat or hang out! I find I'm more likely to accept RP's with those I know better, someone who I have a good rapport with, and the fluid communication that IM allows really benefits that. Who knows... perhaps I'd be willing to try something new?

~ I am open to RP off-forum. I just can't list all my details in a post that is accessible to new and unapproved members, so feel free to ask and if I need to share, you may recieve. :P

My O/O's

Welcome to the madness of Jessi, dear visitor!
Fear not, for I am truly harmless!
...Mostly.
I am young,
I am an Aussie,
And I am a woman!
I only bite if you ask, strange fellow!

;)

I believe I am a 26 year old human pup-player who has grown up in Australia all her life, but someone once told me I act older than my age, so maybe in fact, I am a little older. Who knows?

What I do know is that my name is ACTUALLY Jessi, I am completely and utterly unusual in every way, and I am currently working for a Commonwealth Government Department in a call-centre. I went to England to try my hand at being a serving wench, but alas, it was not to be.

I live with my Dominant and anchor partner, who I have been with for just over three years. I am his puppy, and am very happy in my place. I am starting to explore my polyamorous side, but it has been so not-hit-and-mostly-miss that I really am not sure about it all.

I love gaming, and I am a regular player of Star Stable Online (kiddie, I know). I also dabble in other single player games, because I really can't afford to become addicted to any more! I also love fantasy and sci-fi books and movies, and tv shows.

I love animals, and want a dog of my own so badly, which is impossible at the moment, but will happen one day. I also rode horses for four years when I lived in the country (where I grew up), and do miss it very much. Now I just dream of riding, oh for the days it wasn't so expensive!

I am a friendly, cute, talkative girl, so feel free to come and talk to me or send me a PM or flirt with me in a RP! I won't hold it against you! ;) I'm a sweety, I promise! Just ask any of the people I bite... kiss!

• Please be polite! If you're polite, I'll be polite right back! And I am not scared of reporting the dodgiest of you to the mods!
  • I like full sentences and proper grammar, even in IM. Smileys are fine (I'm a chronic smiley user), but please use some form of grammar!
  • I reserve the right to refuse a RP- they don't all appeal to me, nor do I have time for all I get asked for.
  • Please don't ask straight up for pictures/voice/video! That is considered rude, and against the rules.
  • No I will not be your sub or pet IRL first off! Read the rules please. No possessiveness.
  • No excess of swearing or vulgarity, please.
I really am a nice person! Honest! ;)

I like to think I'm adventurous, and am open to trying anything new, and to an extent I am, but there are still those things I prefer over others, stuff I don't like as much as others, and of course, the ever present 'Oh God don't come near me with that' sort of stuff. If there's anything not clear, feel free to PM me.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE/SUPER ONs
-BEING ANIMALISED
-Bestiality- It ties in with my puppy side.
-Being submissive/being ordered and forced.
-Non-Con (I love being able to struggle a bit, and scream and bite and kick etc, but secretly enjoy it ;) Message for more info, as some things vary).
-Forced Breeding

ONs
-Birthing Scenes
-Caging/Cages
-1 on 1 RP's M/F, with me as the female, of course. And I prefer my males to be played by males. Just a preference, and not vital, but yeah.
-Bondage (The less I can move, the better!)
-Daddy Doms (I love my little inner self)
-Exhibitionism (I love showing off!)
-Supernatural/creature sex.... gotta say, this is one of my weirder ones, but I love it so much! :P
-Rough fucking... who doesn't? :P
-Older men. (I find most guys around my age to be somewhat.. immature. Yes, there are exceptions.) Also.. who doesn't love the old, rich, still reasonably fit guys with grey hair who spoil you and seem to know everything and anything about life?
-Name Calling/Dirty Talk
-Giving oral/being throat fucked. I LOVEEEEE my throat being fucked!! :D

MAYBEs
-Pee/Golden Showers (Never really tried this, but I admit, in a strange way, I'm sorta curious)

OFFs
-Extreme pain/torture (Nothing that would mark my body forever)
-Piercings/brandings (see Extreme pain/torture)
-Foot play... no thank you.
-Scat of ANY sort.
-FxF. I am not homophobic or anything, It just doesn't turn me on in the slightest (in RP- rl is very diffrent XD). Maybe if I was forced into it, maybe, but it would take a lot of convincing.
-Illegal drugs of any kind. Weed especially. No, no and no. NO.
-Face slapping. It's that other side of degrading, and into not fun.

If there's anything here that you don't see, that you want to ask about, feel free to shoot me a message! :-)

I hope you've learnt what you came to find!
I don't suppose you can read my mind,
But if you can, I hope you see,
That deep down inside of me
Is a naughty girl wanting to be free,
Maybe you'll be the one to pull her out,
I hope you have luck!
I love to tease and I love to...  ;)

My RP Request Thread: XxXxX

Right! So now that the boring stuff is out of the way, onto the good stuff!
*Grins*

The thread is broken up into parts for easier editing, and to create clear groups of ideas:

Plot Ideas are those ideas that are based on a particular plot. They could be a story I've done before and want to redo, or a particular situation I really like. Broken up into Original and Canon/Franchise based.
Picture Prompts are those pictures that give me idea, whether it be characters, settings, or even situations. They give me inspiration, and make me want to write.  Broken up into Characters, Settings, and Situations.
Music Prompts are those songs that elicit some sort of emotion in me. They're the songs that bring up ideas in my head, or help me imagine a certain story, situation, or character. Even something as simple as a beat can create something amazing. Links included. Broken up into General, and Adult.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 05:08:05 AM by WillowPup »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: ~~Pervertedly Innocent~~ PLOT IDEAS
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 12:03:05 PM »
ORIGINAL IDEAS
* Indicates a particular desire for that RP at last time of edit

*The Wolf (Myth/Fantasy, Romance, Mystery, Plot, Hints of Beast/D/s) Inspired by xXx. *
A girl has grown up all her life seeing/envisioning/meeting a wolf-dog, and no one believes her, as no one else ever seems to see it. The wolf-dog has had a significant impact on her life in various ways (we can figure out how), and now that she is of age, things have changed, or seem to. She is now more heavily invested in this wolf-dog, and feels almost dependant on it. This could dissolve into some sort of quasi-fantasy plot or something deeper and more 'spiritual', with perhaps hints of Dominance, submission, etc. Lots of interpretation here, and ideas welcome!

Around the World in 69 Days ( Romance, D/s turns into more, Travel, Con) Inspired by xXx
This one is a lot less like my usual RP, and more like a typical D/s turned romance. Yes the inspiration is 50 Shades F***ed, but it's the idea behind Dom and sub travelling, with or without wedding (really not fussed on that part), just enjoying each other and having some conscentual, kinky fun on the way. Really not fussed on destinations, though a good mix would be amazing.

Yes,
Marco!
(D/s, Con, Humiliation)
This one is only for someone who REALLY understands what I mean when I say that Marco Pierre White is a true Dominant. The calm, and yet intelligent and fierce way with which he deals with people, particularly young chefs, is legend. He does not get angry... he gets 'disappointed'. He can stare at you, and you feel like he can see into your soul, saying so much to you without speaking. He has silent power, and knows it. THAT is sexy. Basically... you play Marco, I play a young girl, perhaps a chef-in-training who gets some... *personal* tuition. This one I will be VERY picky about.

Disneyland (Daddy/little, D/s, Kink, Con)
Daddy takes his little girl to the theme park (amusement park/zoo, etc), and they have a little bit of forbidden fun. Have done something like this before, but find it gets really dry and boring/same-same really easily. Open to many ideas. :)

FRANCHISE/CANON PLOTS
* Indicates a particular desire for that RP at last time of edit

Disney/Children's TV & Movie Fun
I love corrupting childhood, and whether its playing two canon characters and fun ensues (I love the animal characters), or a bunch of crossover characters, I really don't mind. The possibilities here are endless and are only limited by imagination. This could also include ideas based on Daddy Dom and babygirl dynamics.

The Others - Anne Bishop (Book Series) (D/s, Fantasy, Shapeshifter, Myth, Con, Primal) *
I LOVE The Others books by Anne Bishop, and generally love her tone of writing, and basically, it's the premise of modern-day Earth, but there are communities called Courtyards, or non-human land, where the Terra Indigene (Terra Indigene: earth natives—most live hidden from human eyes; the most familiar Terra Indigene are Shape-shifters and vampires) rule. They appear human but change to various animals as needed, even though even as a human, their real being is VERY close to the surface. Very primal, somewhat harsh and incredibly passionate about life.
Basically, I want something a little more 'intense romance' type something, I think. Options are open, for sure. Primal love, in general, basically. Wolfgard, Crowgard, Beargard, Hawkgard, Elementals, etc.

*Harry Potter (Any tags, really.) *
I'm kind of craving a Luna Lovegood role at the moment, but the sort of... fleshed inner Luna Lovegood, who is (as the character in the book) more than what she seems. Luna was always great at Charms, and though a bit quirky, very intelligent, but happy to be herself too. An intriguing and gorgeous character. In the past I've paired Hermione/Draco, but perhaps Luna/Draco? Or maybe an OC. I don't know. Come up with ideas and let me know!

GROUP RP'S SEEKING

None ATM.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 04:50:52 AM by WillowPup »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: ~~Pervertedly Innocent~~ PICTURE PROMPTS
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 12:03:32 PM »
CHARACTERS

Human Characters

Non-Human Characters

Famous Faces
From Top, Left to Right: Laura Prepon, Anna Kendrick, Natalie Dormer, Isla Fisher, Evanna Lynch, Alyson Stoner
Tom Felton, Michael Vaughn, Chris Hemsworth, Rasmussen & Chorus

^Does not have to be the actual actress/actor. Can be just based off appearance, but OC.
Male pictures are for references of YOUR character (men I find sexy).

My Established Characters
Hermione Granger

Name: Hermione Granger
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Pairings: Hermione/Draco, Hermione/Draco/Blaise Zabini, Hermione/Charlie Weasley, Hermione/OC

Hermione Jean Granger's most prominent features include her prodigious intellect and cleverness. She is levelheaded, book-smart, and is very good with logic. Throughout the series Hermione uses the skills of a librarian to gather the information necessary to defeat Voldemort. She is often bossy yet unfailingly dutiful and loyal to her friends—a person who can be counted on. Hermione is a young woman that never strays off the path; she always keeps her attention focused on the job that must be done. Despite Hermione's intelligence and bossy attitude, Hermione has quite a lot of vulnerability in her personality, as well as a sense of insecurity underneath, feeling utterly inadequate, and to compensate, she tries to be the best at everything at school, projecting a false confidence that can irritate people.

Hermione has an extremely compassionate side to her personality and is quick to help others, especially those who are defenseless. Hermione is also very protective of her friends and values them more than they sometimes know. Hermione has also learned to ignore what bullies such as Draco Malfoy say to her, often preventing Harry and Ron from retaliating and thinking of some way to outsmart him. She accepts her status as a Muggle-born witch, and states proudly that she is "a Mudblood and proud of it".

SETTINGS
All pictures are clickable to view full size photo.

SITUATIONS

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:18:58 AM by WillowPup »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: ~~Pervertedly Innocent~~ MUSIC PROMPTS
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 12:04:00 PM »
GENERAL MUSIC

Higher Ground- Rasmussen (Denmark, Eurovision 2018)

Freeze the arrow in the air-
Make your mark and leave it hanging there...
Be the first to turn around,
Take the leap to land on higher ground!

'Something with these sexy, hot viking guys doing viking things (raiding, pillaging, etc), but kind of secretly hot and attractive in a deep, dark, beating kind of way' and, if the RP was a movie, this song would be the background music. I can't explain anything beyond that. XD

ADULT THEMED MUSIC

Jungle-  X Ambassadors, Jamie N Commons

Won't you follow me... into the jungle.
Ain't no God on these streets...

This song is dark, dirty and gritty, and the beat just gets me going. I imagine a D/s, S/m centric RP, with hot people, steamy heavy scenes and some darker elements. Often tied in with my Lucifer idea.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 04:59:40 AM by WillowPup »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: ~~Pervertedly Innocent~~ THE KINK COMMUNE (Public Group Thread)
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 07:37:08 AM »
Set in the beautiful European highlands, The Kink Commune is the worlds one and ONLY camping and kink experience.

Come and experience something like no other, surrounded by nature of it's purest form, indulging in forbidden delights away from prying eyes; or indeed, in front of interested ones. Our property is quite large, so members of the general public can't just stumble in. They would have to climb over 60 miles of steep, rocky mountain first. The only admittance is by our very own private air transport. Bring yourself, or a friend, or yourself and many friends.

Our environmentally sustainable 'Glamping Pods' are fully customisable to your specifications and are as private or as open as you would like to make them. We have a communal lounge as well as a few small play spaces for use as needed if you'd prefer a more public setting. The natural hot springs are one of the perks exclusive to our location, as well as the many miles of lush woodland surrounding the pods. You might even find a secret or two during a romp in the trees.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to Post: xXx
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 01:05:07 PM by WillowPup »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: ~~Pervertedly Innocent~~ UPDATES
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 12:36:11 PM »
UPDATES
These post will be updated periodically, as big changes are made, or things need to be noted.
All dates in Australian format: DD/MM/YYYY

11/5/2018: Moved whole RP thread from One on One/Solo Roleplays Wanted to Non-Forum Roleplay Requests.

17/11/18: Returned to Elliquiy.
Added Harry Potter to Fandoms
Removed Aeviacrest's Finest!
Added Human Pet & Disneyland to Original Ideas
Added NEW Picture Prompts
Added The Wolf to Original Ideas

18/11/18 Thread moved from Off-Forum RP to Seeking Solo/One on One RP
Added The Kink Commune info

20/11/18 REMOVED a few ideas and pictures, ADDED Around the World in 69 Days
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:00:34 AM by WillowPup »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: ~~Pervertedly Innocent~~ STORY TRACKER
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 05:05:36 AM »
TRACKER
All dates in Australian format: DD/MM/YY

19/11/18 : Animal Madness (Working Title) : xXx : Wolf O Donnel : Last posted 20th : Annie