You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:55:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sex with a misanthrope? That must be awkward. (male looking for females)  (Read 2400 times)

Offline MisanthropeTopic starter

Without any plot ideas, no amount of bumping will do you any good.
I feel I, A, have too many plots to possibly list, B, some of them may be a tad polarizing, and C, I prefer to adapt them for my specific RP partner, so I tend to only go into them via PM.

My current craving can be applied to many plots- I've got a specific sub-fetish of the general transformation fetish that I'd like to look at in a new light.

I want to examine various ways in which this transformation effects a woman and those around her. How she herself reacts, how her friends and family, the media, etc. Yes, there'll be sex, but there will also be much, much more.

Another bump.

Offline Tad

I also enjoy the reaction to a girl's changes.  I especially like it when there's a guy who cares for her and worries along with her as the changes take place.  If you're looking for something along those lines, give me a PM.

It honestly depends on the type of character that best fits the situation as well as the various catalysts for the change.

Gonna give a long overdue bump.

Bump for the day.

And another daily bump.