You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2020, 08:54:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Greek God/Goddess-based Plot Idea (F looking for M)  (Read 945 times)

Offline jinx013Topic starter

Greek God/Goddess-based Plot Idea (F looking for M)
« on: July 10, 2017, 10:40:17 PM »
H'okay. It's been a few years since a former R/P partner and I came up with the idea, so please, bear with me.

A World at War

God x mortal pairing, in which my character would be the mortal. Your character (they had started out as Ares, God of War, but that's entirely up to you) is located at the edge of Mt. Olympus overseeing the mortal world. Their kin have evolved with the times, and rather than an ancient Greek site, it resembles that of a modern city (like New York). Their clothing and weapons have evolved as well (modern clothing vs. tunics and swords, etc.). Caught off-guard by an ambush, the god falls to the mortal world, where a mortal woman stumbles upon his broken body and, panicking, brings him to the hospital.

Drama, romance, love-hate relationship ensues.

He is the first to have been "kicked out", so to speak, from Olympus, and others eventually follow (Aphrodite, Hephaestus, etc.). The individual behind the banishments has known about Ares' regrets of his (and their) failure towards mankind, and recognizes that his kin have become corrupt (Olympus as a whole).

> I don't want to spoil too much of the story, but I hope that I've managed to pique at least some interest. If you have any questions, or would like to know more about the plot, please feel free to send me a PM! c:

A little bit about myself:

> I have been role playing for several years, though I've only just joined Elliquiy. My post length varies greatly - it depends on the story, what I am given to work with, etc. I consider myself to be literate, and while I value quality over quantity, please, no one-liners! [ If you would like a sample of my post length, feel free to ask! ]

> I am on my computer frequently, and thus am able to reply multiple times per day (sometimes more, if I have the day off). If I plan to disappear for more than a few days at a time (visiting family, etc.) I will do my best to inform my role playing partners. Unfortunately, life has a tendency of getting in the way; if I don't reply within a day or two, feel free to send me a message. (I will do the same of you - if that is acceptable.)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 12:10:42 AM by jinx013 »

Re: Greek God/Goddess-based Plot Idea (F looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 12:11:40 AM »
The search is back on! My, uh, previous collaborator went AWOL on me, so I'm in need of a role-playing partner yet again. ;w ;

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 04:49:01 PM »
The search is still on! PM me if you're interested and would like to go over details!

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 03:44:22 PM »
Lordy, has it been a while since I’ve checked on this thread.  :o

As you might have guessed, I am once again looking for someone who would be interested in writing this story with me; we will both be writing multiple characters (though not all at once), and, well... yeah.

Please send me a PM if you’d like to iron out more details! (: