You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 21, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nicolae's Plot Ideas (M for F)  (Read 522 times)

Offline NicolaeTopic starter

Nicolae's Plot Ideas (M for F)
« on: May 13, 2017, 08:34:36 PM »
Hello there, and thanks for checking out my Plot Ideas thread!

First, a few quick things about me:
  • I'm a heterosexual male and I play heterosexual male characters who are either dominant or are non-D/s.
  • While I don't consider myself a Grammar Nazi, spelling errors and grammatical errors do tend to break my immersion with the story. Two or fewer per post are usually not a problem, but it never hurts to run your post through one of the many spelling or grammar checking programs online if there's any doubt.
  • As for post length, anywhere in the 300-600 word range is fine with me, with about twice that for introductory posts.
  • I write in the third person, and I expect my RP partner to do the same. I usually write in past-tense for one-on-one RPs and present-tense in group RPs.
  • If one of my Ons is one of your Offs, no sweat! I'll respect your preferences enough to not even bring up one of your Offs (as long as you've made your Ons/Offs known somewhere).
  • If I don't have something listed, feel free to ask about it! I promise I don't bite (unless you're into that ;) )

Make sure to check out my On/Off thread as well.

Settings/Genres I LOVE to Roleplay In
Custom Fantasy Settings (the kind we create ourselves for the story, not preexisting ones)
A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones
Old/Classic World of Darkness (especially V:TM, DA:V, or VA:V)
Historical (Middle Ages, Renaissance, Elizabethan/Victorian, American/French Revolution, US Civil War, WWI, WWII)
Modern Realistic
Gothic Horror
Cyberpunk/Cybergoth
Watch_Dogs
Sci-Fi (I like my Sci-Fi with hard science, even if it is speculative)

My current plot ideas are as follows:

If you think we'd be a good fit, let me know which plot idea you like or feel free to pitch me an idea yourself!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:13:13 PM by Nicolae »

Offline NicolaeTopic starter

Re: Nicolae's Plot Ideas (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 08:57:48 PM »
Current Roleplays
Spoils of War with Pixilicious
The Mercenary and Womb Raider with Neysha
Conquering Dixie with Annie Satin

On Hiatus/Unknown
The Laird and his Lady with Fireheart
Life Could Be Sweet with Moirae
The Duke's Ambition with AnnieSatin