You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 20, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Songs that are creepy/disturbing but are overlooked because they are catchy, etc  (Read 13986 times)

Offline AutumnFury

Having a hard time embedding videos today, so I'll just leave behind names and artists for later.

Deathwish - Red Sun Rising. (I really love these guys, to be honest!) Apocalyptic.

Bloodfeather - Highly Suspect (again, love this band.) A bloodfeather is someone who will hurt you/is hurting you, but you still refuse to hate.
Lydia - Highly Suspect - Drugs, murder, and whatnot.

Offline RedRose

I thought 'la petite mort' was a slang term for an orgasm?  Like, Victorian era slang?

It is. The song is definitely a play on word for that though the topic is creepy.

Offline RedRose

starts sounding like a kid left home alone misbehaving, turn out it's about a dumped gf who destroys her ex's home, this cover is better than the original imho and also darker (incl self harm and gun stuff) 

Online Oniya

Somehow, the idea that Traci Lords had an album is kind of disturbing in itself...

Offline RedRose

Yes! I discovered her 'other' interests (?) googling for more songsā€¦ I first thought it was someone else with the same name.

so many songs have disturbing lyrics or stories

Offline RedRose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3hjpNuvap

very nsfw. What's with the lust/hate, the gore, the poor kid, the "I sleep with the guy who tried to force me and then I like him". I also think the clip and the lyric don't really match

Offline Nico

• #FAmily - Mulder - Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) #Terrible #SorryNotSorry #MuseCrack. #NSFShades #EclipseTwin - Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #BlameMads #Coffee #IWantToBelieve
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Love this one.